Go Back   LawnSite.comô - Lawn Care & Landscaping Business Forum, Discuss News & Reviews > Sponsor Forums - Discuss with Sponsors Directly > Lawn Mowing Equipment & Accessories * * * * SPONSOR FORUMS > Gravely
User Name
Password
Home Gravely.com Parts Find a Dealer About Us Contact Us Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2013, 09:51 AM
LawnSite Member

Few Questions for the Gravely rep

Is the new x-factor deck in production and can it be requested by the dealer to get one shipped? I will be buying a new 460 in a few weeks but want to get the new deck.

On the 20% fleet pricing it says two units does that mean I need to buy two mowers or does the bagger count. I know last year when I was looking at buying the bagger counted toward the fleet pricing .

Does the 12,000 total need to be after before discounts or after?

I believe last year also if you qualified for the fleet discount for say you bought a mower and bagger in the spring and then bought a stander later in the year you would still get the 20% off of the stander if it was bought within 12 month of your first purchase

Thank you
Old 03-06-2013, 03:36 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan's Lawn Care View Post
Is the new x-factor deck in production and can it be requested by the dealer to get one shipped? I will be buying a new 460 in a few weeks but want to get the new deck.

On the 20% fleet pricing it says two units does that mean I need to buy two mowers or does the bagger count. I know last year when I was looking at buying the bagger counted toward the fleet pricing .

Does the 12,000 total need to be after before discounts or after?

I believe last year also if you qualified for the fleet discount for say you bought a mower and bagger in the spring and then bought a stander later in the year you would still get the 20% off of the stander if it was bought within 12 month of your first purchase

Thank you
The changes to the X-Factor deck are currently in production, and the Pro-Turn 100, 200 and 400 units with a serial number of 20,000 or greater will have this new deck.

As far as your Fleet Program questions, you must purchase two or more Gravely 900,000 series skus with a combined value of more than $12,000 net cost. Follow this link for more details of this program http://www.gravely.com/en-us/more/Pa...t-pricing.aspx. There is a Fleet Assistance Plus Program where if you qualify for the Fleet Program, you will be able to purchase additional equipment for a 12 month period from date of initial qualifying purchase and receive the same benefit.

Please contact your local Gravely dealer http://www.gravelymower.com/locator for additional details on this program. The dealer can also let you know about other specials going on right now (i.e. $350 off our Pro-Stance unit, etc.).

Thanks, and let me know if you need anything else.

Mary Lyn
mwininger@ariens.com
Old 05-07-2013, 09:04 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Could you please list the 900,000 series sku's?
Thanks
Old 05-08-2013, 10:23 AM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apples View Post
Could you please list the 900,000 series sku's?
Thanks
The 900,000 series sku's would include all of our whole good products (mowers, chore products, etc.). The best way for you to check this would be our website gravely.com and under each product there is a Specification button that will have the model numbers listed.

Let us know if you have other questions or if you need help finding your local dealer.

Thanks.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:58 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

What is the cheapest item that qualifies?
Thanks
Old 05-09-2013, 09:55 AM
Sponsor

Quote:
What is the cheapest item that qualifies?
Thanks
Are you referring to qualifying for our Fleet Program? Our Fleet Program requires the purchase of two or more 900,000 series skus with a combined value of more than $12,000 net cost. The equipment can be any combination of Gravely branded products or Ariens Sno-Thros on a single dealer invoice.

If you have questions on this, you can contact customer service at 888-927-4367 Option #1 #2.

If you are referring to something else, please let us know.

Thanks.
Old 05-18-2013, 07:27 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Thank you, I would like to buy a 472 diesel, using the fleet program. This mower, plus which other item would qualify me for the program, and cost me the least amount of money? Is the 472 available with an electric deck lift?
Old 05-20-2013, 05:23 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Thank you, I would like to buy a 472 diesel, using the fleet program. This mower, plus which other item would qualify me for the program, and cost me the least amount of money? Is the 472 available with an electric deck lift?
I did some checking, and your closest Gravely dealer is

Keil Equipment (Kim Keil) Phone - 845-758-8888.

I visited with Kim, and he said that would be great if you would give him a call and he can discuss your options. If you would prefer to have Kim call you, please send your contact information and I will pass it on to him.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

Mary Lyn
mwininger@ariens.com
Old 05-21-2013, 08:36 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Thank you Mary lyn, I have been waiting over 3 weeks for a fleet price on a
72" diesel from Keils. That is why I have been asking you questions. I still have no answers to my questions. Mary lyn,do the 72" decks have the electric deck lift as an option?
Old 05-22-2013, 04:05 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Thank you Mary lyn, I have been waiting over 3 weeks for a fleet price on a
72" diesel from Keils. That is why I have been asking you questions. I still have no answers to my questions. Mary lyn,do the 72" decks have the electric deck lift as an option?
Apples - I am sorry you haven't heard back on your fleet quote. I reached out to the dealer again and asked him to call you. As far as the electric deck lift, there is a Powered Deck Lift Kit for the Pro-Turn 400 models (part #792130). Kim should be able to help you with that as well.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and let me know if you don't hear from them soon.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn