Go Back   LawnSite.comô - Lawn Care & Landscaping Business Forum, Discuss News & Reviews > Sponsor Forums - Discuss with Sponsors Directly > Lawn Mowing Equipment & Accessories * * * * SPONSOR FORUMS > Gravely
User Name
Password
Home Gravely.com Parts Find a Dealer About Us Contact Us Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2013, 06:32 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apples View Post
Thank you Mary lyn, I have been waiting over 3 weeks for a fleet price on a
72" diesel from Keils. That is why I have been asking you questions. I still have no answers to my questions. Mary lyn,do the 72" decks have the electric deck lift as an option?
Apples - Could you please send me your contact information as I visited with Kim again, and apparently you didn't ask him for the fleet quote, and he isn't sure who you visited with at the dealership. He would love to get back to you with all the information you are asking for, but he needs to know how to contact you.

The Pro-Turn is a great mower, and I'm anxious to get you on one and find out how you like it.

If you have any questions, you can call me directly.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn
(402) 274-8926
Old 06-11-2013, 09:15 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Mary lyn, Have you had any luck contacting the regional rep, about getting a diesel demo?
Old 06-11-2013, 04:13 PM
Sponsor

Gravely Pro-Turn

Quote:
Mary lyn, Have you had any luck contacting the regional rep, about getting a diesel demo?
Michael:

Thanks for your message. I did some checking and found out that the District Manager from your area is still on vacation, so the dealer has not been able to visit about bringing in a 72" diesel to demo. This model makes up less than 1% of our sales, so the dealer is hesitant to bring one in without knowing that you want this model, and I can understand his point. I can also understand that you won't know if you want this model until you try it, so we are checking to see if there is another dealer in the area who has one to try.

We did find a 60" diesel and a 72" gas unit that would be available for a demo, so I don't know if you would be interested in trying one of these.

Are you planning to bag your grass? If so, we currently do not have a bagger for our 72" deck. Something to think about as well.

Let me know if you are interested in a demo of either of those models listed above, and we will make it happen. When Ray gets back, we will know more about the 72" diesel.

Thanks Michael, and we'll be in touch.

Mary Lyn
(402) 274-8926
Old 06-12-2013, 08:43 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Mary lyn, wow that was fast! I would like to try both mowers. If these are brand new mowers, and this will mess up a dealers inventory, I will pass. If it is easier to wait until the rep gets back, that will be fine.Thanks again.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:13 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Mary lyn, Any new info on the 72" diesel demo?
Old 06-21-2013, 01:33 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Mary lyn, Any new info on the 72" diesel demo?
The district manager will be calling the dealer to check in on this.
Old 06-21-2013, 04:26 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Thank you!
Old 06-28-2013, 08:36 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Any new info?
Old 07-17-2013, 07:09 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Any word on the 472 diesel demo?
Old 07-19-2013, 04:02 PM
Sponsor

Gravely Demo

I visited with Apples earlier, and he indicated that he didn't want to demo the 72" diesel since they would have to order a new unit (dealer doesn't have one in stock) and if he decided not to purchase this particular unit (which generates less than 1% of our sales) and it would be hard to move. He understood this and was fine with a demo of another unit.

Apples demonstrated a Pro-Turn 460 gas unit earlier this spring, so now the dealer should be contacting him about the Pro-Turn 460 diesel or the Pro-Turn 472 gas unit.

I reached out to the dealer and District Manager once I saw your note as I thought this was done. Hopefully Apples will hear soon.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn