Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-12-2013, 01:20 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes Bad Boy OWNERS please post up your pictures. I don't want to see dealer posted photos, I want to see photos posted by the actual users.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:09 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Just cause im a dealer shouldnt matter about my customers pictures they send me. I am not your average dealer though my personal cell number goes with the mower and we are the worlds largest bb dealer now. I am a commercial cutter that became a dealer after i was blown away by bbs customer service. I started selling out if my house 6 years ago.. my pictures shouldnt be classified as dealer only pictures...lol
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-12-2013, 02:17 PM
LawnSite Member

54" Bad Boy Outlaw 852cc kawi. motor 2012
Old 03-12-2013, 02:31 PM
LawnSite Member

grimsley how many hours do you have on your bad boy , and whats your review?
Old 03-12-2013, 02:51 PM
LawnSite Member

I bought the morer in July it has right at 50 hrs on it now. Always starts up great. It handles great and is really tough. I get great costomer service at Skyline mowers in GA not far from where I live. They stand behind there mowers. I believe the 60" cut was the most sold mower in the US. I believe they come with better motor options than most other mowers I have the 852 cc kawi fx mower which is a step up from a fs kawi motor. It is easy to maintain oil changes are very easy and gresing all the joints are very easy to get to. I am a solo operator.. not been in this industry long but I do my research I wouldnt go with any other brand I look for them to make scag and other zt mowers to have to drop there price to compete with them. The one I own is not for hill sides though at all I know where some people use them on hill sides but where I am from it could get you killed.. Thats what I have my snapper pro walk behind for which I think is better than exmark wider wheel base bigger tires and also you have the option to get the better kawi fx motor. I give it a five star out of five
Old 03-12-2013, 02:53 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrodog View Post
Just cause im a dealer shouldnt matter about my customers pictures they send me. I am not your average dealer though my personal cell number goes with the mower and we are the worlds largest bb dealer now. I am a commercial cutter that became a dealer after i was blown away by bbs customer service. I started selling out if my house 6 years ago.. my pictures shouldnt be classified as dealer only pictures...lol
Posted via Mobile Device
No offense intended, I like to be able to ask the real world user questions and such.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:55 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimsleysLawnCare View Post
I bought the morer in July it has right at 50 hrs on it now. Always starts up great. It handles great and is really tough. I get great costomer service at Skyline mowers in GA not far from where I live. They stand behind there mowers. I believe the 60" cut was the most sold mower in the US. I believe they come with better motor options than most other mowers I have the 852 cc kawi fx mower which is a step up from a fs kawi motor. It is easy to maintain oil changes are very easy and gresing all the joints are very easy to get to. I am a solo operator.. not been in this industry long but I do my research I wouldnt go with any other brand I look for them to make scag and other zt mowers to have to drop there price to compete with them. The one I own is not for hill sides though at all I know where some people use them on hill sides but where I am from it could get you killed.. Thats what I have my snapper pro walk behind for which I think is better than exmark wider wheel base bigger tires and also you have the option to get the better kawi fx motor. I give it a five star out of five
Got any cut photos?
Old 03-12-2013, 03:02 PM
LawnSite Member

Not from Last season but I will have to putt some up once I get going in the next few weeks. Im sick of reading peoples post on it bein the cheap mower maybe if you buy the residential one. LMAO I spent around 7.5 or 8k on it but even if scag or any of the over priced mowers where the same price as the BB I would still go with the BB any day of the week. None of my costomers complained about its cutt last season. and this year I dont look for them to either nor in the future but I take pride in my work and I am a very happy bad boy owner. Ill try to get some cutt pictures up in the next month though once the lawns start getting pretty over in east tennessee
Old 03-12-2013, 03:05 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

retro what Bad Boy would compare to a Dixie Chopper Classic? What would I expect to pay?
50" cut.
8 Gallon fuel capacity.
True 27 HP rated engine or better.
16 CC pumps with.
18 CI wheel motors.
Fan and hydro cooler.
10 MPH minimum top speed.
Factory OCDC.

I ask because I just bought a Dixie Chopper Classic 6 months ago and will be buying another mower this coming year and would really consider Bad Boy. I will also be looking at Snapper-Pro and Gravely. Might just get another Classic.

Last edited by Greg78; 03-12-2013 at 03:15 PM.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:08 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I'd like to see how it cuts as well. BB does has a bad rep but thats just personal opinions... Keep us informed when you get some pictures

"There is no such thing as failure. There are only results." – Tony Robbins

Enough Said...