Good choice.
Posted via Mobile Device

How long have you been in the game Patriot?>
Old 03-19-2013, 06:43 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CustomGrounds View Post
How long have you been in the game Patriot?>
Greater part of 25 years. Pretty much all four corners of the country.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-19-2013, 06:50 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

I think the best partners are the ones you end up marrying and you can work well together and you each can find your niche.

Even if you wife has a full-time job with benefits and can only help a little bit around the edges....great.

Baring a sudden ability to time travel I missed the boat in this area pretty badly.

Maybe those online dating sights need some sort of entrepreneur compatibility drill pre married folks can grind through before it's too late.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-19-2013, 06:58 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot Services View Post
Greater part of 25 years. Pretty much all four corners of the country.
Posted via Mobile Device

Wow awseome! Iv brainstormed about trying to head down to florida and get something going in the future. When u expanded to other locations like that, i assume you had someone you could rely on and trust to keep your current location cooking while you went to the new location to start?
Old 03-19-2013, 06:59 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact Rototilling View Post
I think the best partners are the ones you end up marrying and you can work well together and you each can find your niche.

Even if you wife has a full-time job with benefits and can only help a little bit around the edges....great.

Baring a sudden ability to time travel I missed the boat in this area pretty badly.

Maybe those online dating sights need some sort of entrepreneur compatibility drill pre married folks can grind through before it's too late.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah having your wife help or partner, gotta be politically correct! Dating sites can be viewed as taboo but F that normal these days. I spent three months with a girl i met online, didnt work out but we had a lot good times.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:03 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Yeah having your wife help or partner, gotta be politically correct! Dating sites can be viewed as taboo but F that normal these days. I spent three months with a girl i met online, didnt work out but we had a lot good times.
I'm not currently in the market for online dating but I wouldn't rule it out when the time comes.

Vastly fewer game play....I would hope...much less cat and mouse garbage...pretending to be interested or not. 2 way street stuff.

Spare me all that...!

Proverbs 31
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-19-2013, 07:05 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact Rototilling View Post
I'm not currently in the market for online dating but I wouldn't rule it out when the time comes.

Vastly fewer game play....I would hope...much less cat and mouse garbage...pretending to be interested or not.

Spare me that...!

Proverbs 31
Posted via Mobile Device
how long have you been an owner? how old are you?
Old 03-19-2013, 07:05 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Wow awseome! Iv brainstormed about trying to head down to florida and get something going in the future. When u expanded to other locations like that, i assume you had someone you could rely on and trust to keep your current location cooking while you went to the new location to start?
Heck no. I was active duty the whole time. Every time I changed duty stations I sold it to another troop with ambition. Move on and start up again. Luckily my wife handled things during my later deployments.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-19-2013, 07:08 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot Services View Post
Heck no. I was active duty the whole time. Every time I changed duty stations I sold it to another troop with ambition. Move on and start up again. Luckily my wife handled things during my later deployments.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ohhh, got ya, now i get the patriot part haha. What was the biggest you got in one location wenrt you ever like....damn this is starting to take off i dont want to leave!
Old 03-19-2013, 07:27 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Ohhh, got ya, now i get the patriot part haha. What was the biggest you got in one location wenrt you ever like....damn this is starting to take off i dont want to leave!
I had two crews in San Diego and then went solo for ten years. Economy tanked and I had friends and relatives needing work so now I technically have 3 different entities. From everything to do with the outside to property management and rentals. Being retired from the Army gave me a lot more time to manage things. Its a lot of logistics. Never be afraid to try new endeavours. Way more to this field than just grass.
Posted via Mobile Device