Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 08-14-2008, 05:44 PM

Equipment

Obviously over time this forum could expand into other forums - more detailed and broken down, but for now if you have any suggestions, let me know.
Old 08-18-2008, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Adams View Post
Obviously over time this forum could expand into other forums - more detailed and broken down, but for now if you have any suggestions, let me know.
trees and arboriculture is a hush hush thing, maybe if our intelectual property was not taken it would be more popular to post here, I have talked with several others on another site and thats the main reason they do not come over here, that and most "tree services are hacks", that and the stupid spell checker!!!!!you want tree guys and gals to be bright and sharp after a long day and some brews. ROFL , as the top pops on another deer and a wine bottle also, cheers mate!!!!

hope I spelled it rite, write, right
Old 08-18-2008, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treegal1 View Post
trees and arboriculture is a hush hush thing, maybe if our intelectual property was not taken it would be more popular to post here, I have talked with several others on another site and thats the main reason they do not come over here, that and most "tree services are hacks", that and the stupid spell checker!!!!!you want tree guys and gals to be bright and sharp after a long day and some brews. ROFL , as the top pops on another deer and a wine bottle also, cheers mate!!!!

Aside from the spell checker, which we will have soon I do not have an idea what you are talking about.
Old 09-03-2008, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treegal1 View Post

Quit drinking so much deer and maybe the spelling would come to you. Your misspelled intellectual is underlined on my screen. Cheer down a little. :)
Old 09-03-2008, 08:11 PM

Attachment 8 trying to insert picture. This is easier than I am used to if this works.