Click for Weather

Old 10-01-2008, 11:53 PM

PS. The Dingo has 4 pumps.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treevet View Post
PS. The Dingo has 4 pumps.
Wow,

Are the pumps independent from each other?

That is awesome.

Mike
Old 10-02-2008, 05:14 PM

I am not sure. I am sure they give increased and consistent flow. The four pumps are one of their selling points.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:46 PM

I would think so, they look awesome.

A lot cheaper then when I looked at the Ram Rod or even Kanga.

Going to look up the Dingo dealer and quick.

Mike
Old 10-03-2008, 08:10 AM

A couple of pieces of advice Canyon. They always want to sell the "demo". We almost bought into that but when we got the "very low hours unit" seems the hour meter did not work. No telling how many it had on it. So we bought new.

Then when we bought the new one, turns out it has the used implement on it. And.....by the way the contract had already been drawn up with the implement serial number on it. Next implement .....the same thing. Oh,......it just picked up a few rocks on the demo....and....guess what, ....yeah the contract had already entered the slightly used/demoed implement. We made them bring another one. Don't know if this is a standard trick, but beware. Only prob I have encountered with them though.Attachment 144

This is the unit (tree ball grabber) as delivered new prior to me telling them to bring me a new one. Imagine the balls to deliver this as a new implement!
Old 10-06-2008, 09:53 AM

Milwaukee dates

This is the TCI show. It is November 13-15th at the Midwest Airlines Center. To register to attend, visit www.treecareindustry.org
Old 10-06-2008, 09:58 PM

The machine called Ground Crew??

I sent some my information sheet a couple weeks ago from Tree Service Magazine inquiring some information about the machine called Ground Crew..

Want to know if anyone has seen or used it in action.

They sent me a DVD and i just watched it...not too sure what to think. I was not really impressed with the video but i don't want to harp it has i have not seen it in person. I think it was the no helmets and what i would consider unorthodox - unsafe tree work being done that distracted me from the actual machine.

It states only 35 1/2 inches wide and can lift all that on a 18 hp Kohler??? Seemed like that was more than that Kohler could handle.

Looking for some insight. I know its not exactly a mini skid steer but what category would you put it in
Old 10-06-2008, 10:38 PM

I searched "Ground crew" Mike and came up with some kind of a fashion review.

Not hard to look at tho!:D
Old 10-07-2008, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treevet View Post
I searched "Ground crew" Mike and came up with some kind of a fashion review.

Not hard to look at tho!:D
Haha...Nice Treevet

I have the info they sent me down stairs and i am off to bed. They had a internet link i will post. The pictures look pretty cool.

I still think I like the Mini Skid Original style better.

But wanted to see if any one had used them before.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntree View Post
And you can carry it like this
I just love that picture. Looks like the piston rods may be exposed to damage if unit shifts forward. I may be buying a slightly used bc 2000 Vermeer next week like one in pict. and I will try that out.

Yesterday I demo d the stump grinder attachment to the Dingo. The jury is still out. I think the salesman was used to doing little bitty stumps and I put it on about a 28" one. It was very sharp and did what I wanted to do but I did not need much depth and I am not sure it gives it. Weird fanning back to front also. It got the job done but I want to see TNT's grinder work to compare.

Still not ready to sell my little Vermeer 630 yet like I thought I would.