Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 10-17-2008, 08:25 AM

Chipper Field Test

Looking for someone in the MA, CT, RI area preferably CT to perform a field test and write about the experience. Anyone interested?
Old 10-19-2008, 09:42 AM

Im interested:clapping:, but am in south east PA:(. What you got though? Maybe some details will get someone a little more interested.
Old 10-19-2008, 12:04 PM

you should contact Amie via pm here also...then you can see what she has available and also let her know that if anything comes up in your area you would be interested :waving:
Old 10-19-2008, 12:46 PM

How come everyone is allergic to Canada? I saw a study about the decomposition of stumps. They compared like-type trees from the gulf to Michigan. It was surprising to see how much longer it took for the stumps to deteriorate in Northern climates.

I understand that we are a Small market up here, and most of the tree machinery is built in the USA. Just saying, it would be nice to be included once in a while.

The one piece of gear that is difficult to purchase is a working position saddle. We need them EASY to adjust, 'cause one day we will be working in light pants and a T-shirt, the next day we will be bundled up in a snowsuit.:confused:
Old 10-20-2008, 10:02 AM

Chipper Field Test

A field test is:

When a manufacturer is interested in having a field test performed on a product, we look for an end user in the area the manufacturer requests.

Once we find an end user who is interested in trying out a piece of equipment and willing to write an article on the piece of equipment, we exchange contact information. The end user and the manufacturer get together and arrange delivery, training, time of use and return of the product.

Basically, the end user gets to test drive a piece of equipment obviously something they might be interested in purchasing at that time or in the near future and thier only responsibility is to submit an article to us preferably with photos describing the experience.

This specific case would be best if we could find an end user in CT. Anywhere but Fairfield County.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:31 PM

Field test equipment in CT

Hello,
I am new to this site and had just read your post, looking for someone in CT.
I operate and run and own the company Passion For Trees L.L.C. here in Southington, CT. I might be interested in trying out some equipment to help and assist in the opinions of the products you might have. I saw the post was back in Oct. it is now Nov. 14th. I can be reached at 203-305-5842
Richard R. Ferreira / Passion For Trees