Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 06-30-2013, 09:42 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrodog View Post
We helped prototype the czt. It is an amazing machine this year. Check out the seperate reservoirs for hydros. Add the grammer seat to get the good ride like the ferris i charge $389 for the upgrade thats my cost.. it should be the smoothest driving out of the 3, new oil impregnated drive system is sweet!. Badboy isnt discounted just priced right to begin with its not about the profits to them its about the fun of it.
Posted via Mobile Device
Retro I demoed the CZT Elite last month with the mulching kit and it cuts northern grasses better than my 2 exmarks. Very impressive and being Im looking for a lighter 60 inch mulching mower this will fit the bill perfect.
I have 1 question have you tried the Field Trax Tires on it for more reverse traction? On hills it does great angle or up and down holds the hill no problem. But I lose time turning around if pointed downhill, that was my only complaint. I tested the Field Trax tires on the Outlaw and it will back up hills that my Outlaw won't even begin to. They were very easy on the turf too.

2013 Exmark Pioneer S 60" Ultracut (Review with pics) http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=410996

2010 Badboy Outlaw 6100 31 KAWI

2008 Exmark Lazer Z AS 60" U/C 28 Kawi

2000 Exmark Lazer Z 60" L/C Kawi 4100 + hrs strong
Old 06-30-2013, 10:33 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

No i have used the chevron bar lug tires though... theu work well
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-01-2013, 04:50 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by treeguy27 View Post
Haven't demo'd any of them yet. Supposed to get a foot of snow here tonight, so who knows when I'll get the chance. I'm leaning towards the Ferris right now, but the demo's will be the deciding factor.
So what happened did you demo any or buy any of the machines mentioned yet? Let us know your experience.

Im about to pull the trigger on a CZT Elite, Kawi 726cc 60" mulching kit. Great cut, clean dark stripes with no roller. Now is the time of year when the grass along the edge in the tire rut lays over and is a pain to cut. But the czt is a well built lighter machine with a narrower 47" wheelbase so I can go around the edge with more deck sticking out cutting that rut without the tires running in the rut. Also it has about 6inches of deck sticking out beyond both rear tires so mulching I can go around the lawn in a different direction standing the grass up on the edge better.

2013 Exmark Pioneer S 60" Ultracut (Review with pics) http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=410996

2010 Badboy Outlaw 6100 31 KAWI

2008 Exmark Lazer Z AS 60" U/C 28 Kawi

2000 Exmark Lazer Z 60" L/C Kawi 4100 + hrs strong