Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-21-2013, 07:41 PM
LawnSite Member

New here East Tennessee

Hello LawnSite forum. I picked the handle arrowhead because I collect them and have been doing that for years. I am trying to start a small lawn care company in Sevier County TN. I have two accounts and fliers out it is a slow go. I probably decided to move on this a little late this year. Maybe the Handyman end will take off going to try a newspaper add too.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:36 AM
LawnSite Member

LOL Hellooooooo Helloooooo Hellooo WOW an Echo and I thought my trimmers and blower was the only ECHO around here.

ANY who a little more about me 2001 Mazda b4000 4X4, That truck was made by Ford in Wisconsin for the Mazda Co. Good little six banger and just high enough for my messed up legs to climb into and still have some guts and a 4X4, 12" Hurst Trailer, Cub Cadet L60Tank, ECHO Hedge Trimmer HC150, Echo PB265LN blower this is that Light weight one, Echo Trimmer SRM225, A spade , a flat shovel, A street Broom and some rakes and tarps and tie downs.

By the way if anyone collects Indian Artifacts and wants to chat about that too let me know. Thanks
Old 03-22-2013, 10:45 AM
LawnSite Member

Forgot to mention I had a Lawn Care Co back in the late 80's, Had a couple of Button walk behinds and a Chevy Pickup with an 18" trailflite trailer. All Echo for trimmers and blowers. I know it has not changed much still competitive as ever but I do want to talk about the zero turn where would I post questions about that?