The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-22-2013, 11:04 PM
Sponsor

Breathing mask for summer

Unrestricted filtered breathing like never before

Old 03-23-2013, 08:50 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Can you get the price down more? Seems salty. Maybe you could send one to me to try out? I'm constantly holding my breath when riding through dust clouds.

You might want to put a link up to find them.
Old 03-23-2013, 02:54 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangemower View Post
Can you get the price down more? Seems salty. Maybe you could send one to me to try out? I'm constantly holding my breath when riding through dust clouds.

You might want to put a link up to find them.
Sorry I forgot to put the link on http://www.wolfsnout.com/Dust_mask_for_landscaping.html

I guess we could get them manufactured in China. It would make them around $6.00 less from what we have been able to tell. Not really sure what the tooling cost would be though. Considering $200,000.00 worth of specially designed machinery, Labor and overhead to make them here in the USA, the fact that they can last for a few years if taken care of, They are much less expensive than throwing away the paper ones every day. They are much nicer more, comfortable and way easier to breathe through.
With all things considered they are a great value....
Old 03-23-2013, 07:13 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Machine washable?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-23-2013, 07:19 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 205mx View Post
Machine washable?
Posted via Mobile Device
We recommend a quick hand wash with a little hand soap. Air dry. You can put it through the wash but it may not last as long. I know of several people who have had them for over three years.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:11 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsnout® View Post
Sorry I forgot to put the link on http://www.wolfsnout.com/Dust_mask_for_landscaping.html

I guess we could get them manufactured in China. It would make them around $6.00 less from what we have been able to tell. Not really sure what the tooling cost would be though. Considering $200,000.00 worth of specially designed machinery, Labor and overhead to make them here in the USA, the fact that they can last for a few years if taken care of, They are much less expensive than throwing away the paper ones every day. They are much nicer more, comfortable and way easier to breathe through.
With all things considered they are a great value....
Sounds promising. I may order one. The fact that you're making them inside our country is reason enough to spend the extra to get a good product. I hate holding my breath when it's dusty. It seems I find myself in the habit of holding my breath more often when it's dusty. In some cases, I'm literally turning the mower so I get fresh air rather then a cloud of dust. I'll definitely consider buying one. I have problems breathing now without restriction. If they allow good flow they might work well for me. The paper masks seem very restrictive. Whatever you do, please don't go the China made route. Keep them inside the USA. I guess in the long run, they're worth it since their reusable.

Do you offer the goggles too?
Old 03-23-2013, 11:22 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Sounds promising. I may order one. The fact that you're making them inside our country is reason enough to spend the extra to get a good product. I hate holding my breath when it's dusty. It seems I find myself in the habit of holding my breath more often when it's dusty. In some cases, I'm literally turning the mower so I get fresh air rather then a cloud of dust. I'll definitely consider buying one. I have problems breathing now without restriction. If they allow good flow they might work well for me. The paper masks seem very restrictive. Whatever you do, please don't go the China made route. Keep them inside the USA. I guess in the long run, they're worth it since their reusable.

Do you offer the goggles too?
Not to worry China will never even see our machines... And we do Have a US patent. Goggles are coming this summer...
Old 03-24-2013, 07:31 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsnout® View Post
Not to worry China will never even see our machines... And we do Have a US patent. Goggles are coming this summer...
Great news. I'll be ordering one but like another guy said, it's not a deal unless we get a Lawnsite discount code.
Old 03-24-2013, 10:30 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Great news. I'll be ordering one but like another guy said, it's not a deal unless we get a Lawnsite discount code.
I will see what I can do by tomorrow night. I can only run short targeted promos as to not step on our retail stores toes. Also we have a contract with another government contractor for selling to the military and the boarder patrol and again we can only do short targeted offering as to not screw that up.

I will post it up when I get er dun
Old 03-24-2013, 10:42 PM
LawnSite Member

I'd also be interested in purchasing one to try when you get the promo posted up. Thanks.

Tags
landscaping dust mask , mowing dust mask , outdoor dust mask , polen dust mask , summer mowing dust mask