Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 09-08-2013, 05:29 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangemower View Post
can you get the price down more? Seems salty. Maybe you could send one to me to try out? I'm constantly holding my breath when riding through dust clouds.

You might want to put a link up to find them.
buy it!! You want regret it.
Old 09-08-2013, 05:31 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridin' Green View Post
Tim-
My foam isn't bad yet, but loses a little more foam every rinsing and by next season I expect it will be in fairly bad condition. I just noticed that it was starting to crumble up a bit a falling off in small pieces right now after the last time I had it on, almost like really large dust sized particles, not chunks, but clearly deteriorating. I have never used anything but laundry soap when it was really dirty, and I don't use any citrus or petroleum based products on it whatsoever. I will be needing to use it a lot shortly when mulching leaves. It is a great product otherwise.
Email me your info. I would like to get it back as it should not do this. It could be the laundry detergent. That's all I can think of. We only have only used hand soap on our testers. We do run some trough a washer but not with laundry detergent.
We do recommend only using mild hand soap. I will still take care of you though.
Old 09-08-2013, 06:07 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsnout® View Post
We have no stated time period for a warranty. I will say this...If you do not feel you got your moneys worth out of the mask I will take care of it up to a year. Maybe longer. As for the strap, It will not fail even after a thousand stretches. We have tested up to that with no noticeable difference. Citrus cleaners and acidic drinks may damage the foam. We have had very few problems over 5.5 years. 20,000+ masks and have never left a customer unhappy.... as far as I know.
770 598 2994
Tim

Thank you so much Tim for the helpful information. You have sold me and I will be purchasing mine pretty soon. Would I need to call you to order one?
Old 09-08-2013, 06:42 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

im interested, but I dont want to wear something on my face that says " wolf snout" no offense. do you make any without your name on it? thanks
Old 09-08-2013, 06:43 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
Thank you so much Tim for the helpful information. You have sold me and I will be purchasing mine pretty soon. Would I need to call you to order one?
Go here to get a forum discount! Or you can call if you wish.
http://www.wolfsnout.com/LSdiscount
Old 09-08-2013, 06:44 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by recycledsole View Post
im interested, but I dont want to wear something on my face that says " wolf snout" no offense. do you make any without your name on it? thanks
But you'll ride around on something that says SCAG?
Old 09-08-2013, 07:08 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Email me your info. I would like to get it back as it should not do this. It could be the laundry detergent. That's all I can think of. We only have only used hand soap on our testers. We do run some trough a washer but not with laundry detergent.
We do recommend only using mild hand soap. I will still take care of you though.
Thanks, I'll PM you my info asap.

I use a mild laundry soap, nothing strong, and like I said, it isn't every time that I do. Only when it gets really dusty. I wash it by hand, never in my machine. I was always afraid that it would get tangled with other clothes and then be damaged.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:09 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot Services View Post
But you'll ride around on something that says SCAG?

Muahahaha valid point!!!
Old 09-08-2013, 08:33 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by recycledsole View Post
I can write anything you would like on them if you can buy enough of them.
I guess I could have you one made with the strap backwards. email tomorrow.
I will do that for ya.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:14 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Whooo! I have never seen one do that! Are your sure you didn't run over it with the lawn mower...lol. Hey man I will be happy to replace it. I will send a return shipping label. If you don't mind I would like for you to send it back to me so I can determine what happened to it. The adhesive is melted from an extruder and pressed in a die to form that seem. It then impregnates the seam and the surrounding foam. If there where a bubble in the line or a brief drop in air pressure that opens the nozzle valve, it could have possibly put less than the normal amount of glue and the computer would have no idea. Very rarely this can happen but normally it would not make it to the next step in the process. Email me tim@wolfsnout.com or call any time 770 598 2994. I will pull up your order and send a new one out. There is no reason why...even if used every day...it should not last though cutting season or more. All Star Landscapes here locally has been using his same ones since last year with no issues. I just confirmed this before I responded. Also we have a few here that we wash every day 5-6 times and have been doing this since last November. The colors fade slightly after a while but they stay together.

We 100% stand behind the quality of this product 100% of the time. Just give me a call or email.

Thanks for offering to replace it. However, I used some super glue and it went right back together lol. so it wouldn't help you to look at it now unless you think so.

Tags
landscaping dust mask , mowing dust mask , outdoor dust mask , polen dust mask , summer mowing dust mask