Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 03-14-2014, 07:39 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsnout® View Post
Spring IS coming! Hec if you live in the south it's pretty much here. The Wolfsnout mask will help get you through.
I invented the Wolfsnout® off road dust mask to protect my son and I while riding off road. Over the past seven years we have gone from garage to factory and enjoyed being #1 in the atv community. Turns out they are perfect for cutting mowing and leaf blowing. So here we are! Check em out I,m sure you won't be disappointed.

Tim

http://wolfsnout.com/Dust_mask_for_landscaping.html
This just makes me laugh every time I see this. We're not shooting down MIG's. We're mowing grass.

I just don't get it.

F-150
14' landscape trailer
52'' Wright Stander
21'' Personal Pace
Stihl handhelds
Old 03-14-2014, 09:55 PM
LawnSite Member

wolfsnout

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangemower View Post
can you get the price down more? Seems salty. Maybe you could send one to me to try out? I'm constantly holding my breath when riding through dust clouds.

You might want to put a link up to find them.
order it you "want regret it"!!
Old 03-15-2014, 10:50 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

They may not look the best in the world, but I can honestly say, if you suffer from allergies or sinus infections this thing definitely helps. I was somewhat skeptical but after I washed it out the first time and all of the sink water was brown, I knew it was worth it.

I got mine toward the end of the season so I haven't tried it on spring dust/pollen, but fall leaves and dust it is very effective. I'm typically good for 3 or 4 bad sinus infections a year and I haven't had any since last spring. If you count the medical co-pays and prescriptions alone, it pays for itself.
Old 03-15-2014, 10:55 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcbailey View Post
They may not look the best in the world, but I can honestly say, if you suffer from allergies or sinus infections this thing definitely helps. I was somewhat skeptical but after I washed it out the first time and all of the sink water was brown, I knew it was worth it.

I got mine toward the end of the season so I haven't tried it on spring dust/pollen, but fall leaves and dust it is very effective. I'm typically good for 3 or 4 bad sinus infections a year and I haven't had any since last spring. If you count the medical co-pays and prescriptions alone, it pays for itself.
I can second this. Do people make fun of me for the way it looks? Sure, in good fun. Will I stop wearing it? Absolutely not. I love being able to mow through the dust clouds without holding my breath, and this is also a perfect layer of protection against flying debris while using the string trimmer.

I highly recommend this product.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-18-2014, 06:39 PM
Sponsor

Thanks for the recommendations guys. I much appreciate it.
Wolfsnout® masks wont clog up after a few hours of dust leaving you barley able to breathe!
Old 03-24-2014, 06:39 PM
Sponsor

Old 03-24-2014, 08:31 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Just recieved my wolf snout last week. All I can say is that this mask works so nice. I keep it on all day while mowing. I mow alot of residential lawns and people look at me funny but then say wow( you are smart for wearing this) a customer told me that his friend worked in a pizza place for many years and the dust from the dough was hurting his lungs. The docktor told him to quite or he would be having problems later on in life. I guess the wolf snout would also work for this. Even though you are mowing and you dont see dust clouds the dust and pollen are also invisible. That is why as long as that machine is mowing the wolf snout is on. When I get into truck I take it off. At the end of the day I enjoy mowing and coming home and not blowing soot out of my nose. Now my helper wants one. Like I said it looks kinda funny but it works.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:38 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Need to get this produt at home depot, walmart ect. No one has ever seen or heard of this dust mask. But they will be asking me where i got it
Old 03-25-2014, 12:18 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Just a few suggestions, i plan on ordering one soon but would love to get a bane themed one or hannibal lecter. Badass
Old 03-29-2014, 09:43 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by williams lcm View Post
Just recieved my wolf snout last week. All I can say is that this mask works so nice. I keep it on all day while mowing. I mow alot of residential lawns and people look at me funny but then say wow( you are smart for wearing this) a customer told me that his friend worked in a pizza place for many years and the dust from the dough was hurting his lungs. The docktor told him to quite or he would be having problems later on in life. I guess the wolf snout would also work for this. Even though you are mowing and you dont see dust clouds the dust and pollen are also invisible. That is why as long as that machine is mowing the wolf snout is on. When I get into truck I take it off. At the end of the day I enjoy mowing and coming home and not blowing soot out of my nose. Now my helper wants one. Like I said it looks kinda funny but it works.
We thought paper masks looked funny in the 70's but now they look normal.
Thank you for your kind review!

http://www.wolfsnout.com/Dust_mask_for_landscaping.html

Tags
landscaping dust mask , mowing dust mask , outdoor dust mask , polen dust mask , summer mowing dust mask