Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-09-2013, 09:11 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridin' Green View Post
I've been intending to post back about mine, but haven't had a chance 'til now. I received mine in only a couple days back when I ordered it. That was my first pleasant surprise.

Got to test it out Thursday at a job that had so much pollen I thought it was dust at first. The pavement in the parking lot looked like a sand storm had come though. I started in blowing off the clippings and "dust" and then I remembered the new snout on the truck seat. I grabbed it and then proceeded to blow the entire parking lot clean. I am very impressed so far. No dust or pollen made it to my nose, which I am more than thankful for since I have fairly bad sinus allergies in the spring and fall. Stayed right in place and best of all covered both my mouth and my "snout" as advertised.

I give it a big
Thanks for the test run feedback!... I hope it continues to make your day a little better...
Old 05-10-2013, 12:20 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by die4irish View Post
Yep got mine in. like it alot. the only complaint is there is no hole for my cigarette.
This made me laugh, a wolfsnout with a ciggie porthole
21" Toro SR4 Super Recycler
Stihl KM90 Kombi w/ straight shaft trimmer & tiller heads
Husqvarna 125B Blower
PG Magnum
Turfco XT5 Aerator
Turfco LS-22 Overseeder
EcoLawn 200 Applicator

I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13
Old 05-11-2013, 10:40 PM
Sponsor

Win a set of free Wolfsnout Dust masks. Click the link and check it out!
Simply like our facebook and make a post and you will be entered to win one of six sets of two. Your choice of color. If you already like our page then just make a post. Tell us what you use it for or post a pic if you like, If you don't use Facebook just post here and your name will be entered.
Post back here and be entered twice!
https://www.facebook.com/Wolfsnout
http://www.wolfsnout.com/Dust_mask_for_landscaping.html
http://www.wolfsnout.com
Old 05-11-2013, 10:47 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I don't use facebook at all. I will post here and you can enter me this way if you don't mind.

I use mine for mowing and it flat works! I used it again today on some very, very dusty, dirty turf and it kept all of the pollen and dust out great. Too bad you don't make Wolfsnout glasses (Wolf eyes?) to go with them. I use a wrap around style of glasses that usually work pretty well, but today they didn't work near as well as my "snout" did.

I think I have a neighbor talked into trying a set now. He has bad alergies as well. The first thing he asked after I told him how well it works was if they fogged my glasses to which I told him NO!
Old 05-12-2013, 10:11 PM
LawnSite Member

My allergies are so bad this year, I hope this works!

I'm near the point of overdosing on claratin and my sinuses are still stopped up for two days after I mow.

Purchased.
Old 05-12-2013, 10:20 PM
LawnSite Member

My allergies are horrible also and this mask has helped a ton. Also tailboardjoes I use zyrtek its helps me 20x better than claritan once it gets in your system the stuff works!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-13-2013, 10:51 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
I don't use facebook at all. I will post here and you can enter me this way if you don't mind.

I use mine for mowing and it flat works! I used it again today on some very, very dusty, dirty turf and it kept all of the pollen and dust out great. Too bad you don't make Wolfsnout glasses (Wolf eyes?) to go with them. I use a wrap around style of glasses that usually work pretty well, but today they didn't work near as well as my "snout" did.

I think I have a neighbor talked into trying a set now. He has bad alergies as well. The first thing he asked after I told him how well it works was if they fogged my glasses to which I told him NO!
We will soon have anti dust goggles, with pc permanent anti fog lens..we were gonna call them Snoggles. LOL! not really..
Old 05-13-2013, 10:53 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsnout® View Post
We will soon have anti dust goggles, with pc permanent anti fog lens..we were gonna call them Snoggles. LOL! not really..
Not really have goggles, or not call them snoggles?
I used my "snout" again to day in some pretty bad conditions. This thing is working out well for me.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:19 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Got mine on Saturday (quick delivery). Used it yesterday and today while mowing with heavy pollen and it worked great, thanks!

Old 05-14-2013, 09:52 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Not really have goggles, or not call them snoggles?
I used my "snout" again to day in some pretty bad conditions. This thing is working out well for me.
We are gonna have Goggles, but not call them Snoggles

Tags
landscaping dust mask , mowing dust mask , outdoor dust mask , polen dust mask , summer mowing dust mask