Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 04-02-2013, 12:45 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

2013 8x16 enclosed haulmark - Help /w customizing

Hey guys, i just picked up my silver 2013 haulmark passport 8'x16' enclosed trailer. I want to be able to hang my equipment on the walls but am not sure how to, i have never modified anything like this before and quite frankly i'm nervous about it. The concerns i have is that what i put on it to hold back packs/trimmers/ edges might snap off or that i punch through the wall with a nail/screw? I have 3/4 plywood walls. i have a snapper pro s50x ZTR, a 36" wb scag as far as mowers taking up the floor space. I have a redmax and echo bp blower, 2 echo trimmers/edgers that i want to mount. Also have a couple wheel barrels that i might like to keep in there as well, along iwth various hand helds tools. Anyone have any ideas on how to mount them on the walls or? Any pictures possibly? Like i said i would like to have my stuff in the trailer instead of in my garage or in the bed of my truck. Any help would be welcome, thanks!
Old 04-02-2013, 04:57 PM
LawnSite Member

I got all my stuff from a local dealership near me that sells SnapRack.com accessories. I like the flexibility using the e-track setup allows me.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:25 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

green touch xtreme series racks i have the 4 place trimmer rack and 2 backpack blower racks they are top of the line. also got the trimmer string rack. mounted fire extinguisher front and rear. have a rack in the front to hold oil, wd40 cleaner stuff like that have a paper towel rack (spring loaded so it doesnt unravel going down the road. i keep the ultra vac on the shelf in the front. check out the green touch stuff and get on etrailer.com they have some misc. racks on their site also. i would recommend painting the walls and floor now before you add anything to it. when i did the floor i put down some sand to make an anti-slip floor came out great
Old 04-07-2013, 12:29 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Check out my old post. http://server1.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=328865. I've made even more changes to it since this posting. You need to get creative to get the most out of your trailer. Somethings you just need to make yourself.

Services-AutoCAD Landscape Design & Install, Maintenance, Landscape Lighting, HD Holiday Lighting, Masonry (Stone, Block, Brick, and Stucco), & Arborist Work

Accreditations & Memberships- BBB, TNLA, TPCL 611373, & Class 1 Nurserymen.

Market Niche- High end residential.

-http://plantscapesolutions.net/