Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 04-07-2013, 07:55 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

You storing it to use it once or twice a week seems like a fair trade to me. Otherwise he would have to pay to store it.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:42 PM
Sponsor

Dump trailer - Rental

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLC1985 View Post
I am pretty sure he wouldn't be interested in selling it and like I said I don't really want to buy it cuz it won't be needed once I buy a dump truck in the fall. I'd buy it sooner but I haven't found the right one and I want to pay cash I'm not a fan of debt I have been down that road and only buy it if I can pay for it now. That's why I hate to throw my current cash into a trailer when I want a whole truck. I'm gonna just throw him a number and he can take it or leave it. I've got thru the past 6 years without I can deal with 6 more months. I think he'll take it though cuz currently it sits 95% of the time. We will see I'll let u know
Posted via Mobile Device
Where do you live? We just bought 150 new dump trailers and we rent them through The Home Depot. We may have one coming your way. http://compactpowercenter.com/produc...Trailer-6-X-10

If you needed it for half a day, you're talking about 75$. Surely you could cover the cost in the project. We wont have the new ones deployed for a month though.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:27 PM
LawnSite Member

Hey so our rental plan didn't work out he didn't want what I could offer so your Home Depot trailers sound perfect I'd like one at Westfield MA Home Depot tool rental as soon as you can. Haha let me know
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-25-2013, 08:18 PM
LawnSite Member

I own a 7x12 dump trailer and a 5 yard dump truck, I use my trailer more than the truck Cruz I am always taking equipment with me and I can put it in the trailer and can't in the truck. so if your running tractors around a lot I think it would be better to have a trailer. jmi