Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 04-11-2013, 08:05 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

A.E.L Photo Thread

Hey guys , figured it was time to start a new picture thread. It has been a crazy year so far, i will try to post some work pics in the next few days. Made a few purchases this year so far so we can keep up with multiple jobs at the same time. Here is one that i am really excited for and should be arriving on saturday and taken directly to a job. Been wanting a larger skid for quite some time , for the jobs where we cant fit a loader. Found this one and it was too good of a deal to pass up.Even after shipping to Canada and Customs.Here is the new Case Sv300. Purchased with 11 hours from Groff tractor in P.A. It has cab, heat, a/c, E/H controls, radio etc.
Attached Images

A.E.L

Excavating, Grading, Demolition, Land Clearing, Custom Grinding Services, Storm water management, Erosion Control.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:31 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Thats a good looking skid! Now get it to work!

PlowSite-SnowFakers
Old 04-11-2013, 09:12 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Nice CASE!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-20-2013, 04:51 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

quick update here,

Machine arrived and was put to work right away. I am very very impressed with the new Alpha series, a few quirks about the E/H that i didnt like but nothing a few hours of seat time didnt solve. Picture of unloading it from the flat deck , some new tires on one of the New Hollands, and some from a job we did removing bonded asphalt from the roof deck of parking garage. Sorry i dont have any pictures of us removing the bonded asphalt just the cleanup. We also removed about 300 Linear feet of concrete curb as well.
Attached Images

A.E.L

Excavating, Grading, Demolition, Land Clearing, Custom Grinding Services, Storm water management, Erosion Control.
Old 04-20-2013, 04:56 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Some more of the bonded asphalt job and some of another job I started this week. Asphalt,granular, trees, curbs, and sidewalks are being removed and disposed, while the soil is being stockpiled for re-use after the repairs are completed.
Attached Images

A.E.L

Old 04-20-2013, 04:59 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Last few from the same job
Attached Images

A.E.L

Old 04-20-2013, 05:00 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Last one got snuck in there somehow, job from last summer.

A.E.L

Old 04-20-2013, 05:20 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I have been very happy with my TR320. So much so that it makes spending time in my 465 almost like a prison sentence from a comfort standpoint. The Alpha has been very dependable. I would love to trade the 465 for a SV300. I will listening to hear your thoughts on the SV300.

Proudly running CASE and Takeuchi equipment.
Old 04-20-2013, 05:36 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Love the new case. Hopefully the new company takes off and i can get a larger tracked machine.

Landscape Contractors
Louisiana Licensed: Landscape/Horticulturist, Commercial Ground Applicator, Arborist, Irrigation Contractor, Utility Arborist

Onsite Sandbagging, Palletized Sandbags & Bulk Totes, Emergency Response, Erosion & StormWater Barriers
Old 04-20-2013, 07:23 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Ksss- so far I am Extremly happy with the sv300. I looked at all the comparable models before I made the purchase. The cab is very quiet and very comfortable, visibility is excellent ( takes a while to remember the machine has a big rear end on it) , break out force is great, I can load tria axle dumps easily. We put 45 hours on it since Monday , and I find it hard to jump back into the L175 's ( not that they are a bad machine - they work excellent for us) .

Jacob- thanks! I highly recommend you look at a new alpha series case. How's things going with the new company?
Posted via Mobile Device