Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-20-2003, 01:06 PM
Suspended

If someone is reading this thread for the first time, and starting at this point, the subject is: Low-Life Scum Terrorist are coming to this country by hiding in the flood (40,000 to 60,000 per month) of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, created (in part) by LCO’s that hire ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

There are three kinds of people who are not outraged by this: ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS; Illegal Immigrant Employers; and Idiots. Read the above and probably some of posts that follow, and you'll see responses by all three types. They’re easy to spot because they have no logical defense; just distortions, distractive tertiary arguments, and personal attacks. They are willing to sacrifice our families security and the American way of life for their own selfish gain.
Old 02-20-2003, 01:21 PM
LawnSite Member

legal?

the big word here is "LEGAL". as we say in the south--either you is or you ain''t. If you work here be willing to pay your taxes, social security, etc. I'll work anyone that is a GOOD worker & "LEGAL". I believe in treating all with respect as long as they respect me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-20-2003, 02:33 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

bluesteel I agree that our borders should be a PRIORITY. I would even say it is necessary to shut them down completely until a better system of legal immigration can be implemented. I would even go as far as rounding up people and deporting them if they cannot meet the criteria for legal immigration. Terrorist cells are here in this country now. I agree with you that what is the point of rooting them out when it is SOOO easy for another group to get into this country. People in and around DC have been buying up duct tape and plastic because of some rumor that a possible terrorist attack was likely last weekend. There were stories of some nuts wrapping thier whole house in plastic to protect from a biological attack. Call me stupid{and someone will} but if the guy would have successfully sealed his house they would heve all suffocated when all the oxygen was gone.
Our office of homeland security is one big joke . If there were a brain in that office they would have used the tv stations, internet pop ups , radio, and newspapers to give us a detailed plan for preperations . The so called experts could have saved the public much $$ and I just hope some idiot didn't die of suffocation because of the lack of specific instructions from the office of homeland security. jBy the way NOW they have a web site at www.ready.gov after the fact. maybe we could use plastic and duct tape to wrap the borders of this country. Humm what is the stock ID for the 3m company
Old 02-20-2003, 02:40 PM
LawnSite Member

Sounds like Organix and NC Wannabe are a bunch of European American haters. Of course they don't hate our women, but they despise us white boys. Guys, you are a bunch of non-white racists under all of your blabbing. You know it and I know it, you make it very obvious with your posts. Y'all are watching to much TV, we are the Alpha males who allow you to stay in this country. Remember all the whiteboys who won this land in the first place. We won it from the Indians, Mexicans and could do it again. It's guys like you that stir up tensions and create problems. Don't believe your TV boys, they like to make you look like badasses but I know different. I grew up in L.A. so I know of the immigration problem first hand and I will tell you that it's way out of control. Organix and NC Wannabe, you all know it's a problem but you choose not to accept that because you are both non-white and are hoping that us white boys get wiped off the face of this earth. You both can keep blabbing but your worthless opinions mean nothing to me. The more you keep talking the more people understand how "your kind" think and will deal with it accordingly. So do what you want but how are we ever to live in peace with one another when morons like yourselves think the way you do? We can't and never will be able to.

Josh
Old 02-20-2003, 03:19 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

The topic is (scrub LCO's using illegal aliens)
Illegal:adj.prohibited by law; against the law.

Now I wonder why they are called illegal immigrants, wouldn't that make their employer an illegal employer. Organix over there has a valid point that the employer can be deceived by false paper work. But I don't know where he gets that, they pay taxes?????
I used to work at a place where the owner employed a illegal alien, the alien stayed in a house that was owned by a legal immigrant, but had 6 other aliens in this house. The illegal guy worked 72 hours a week at $7 an hour. He sent everything other than what he needed to survive back to his wife in Mexico. It was a food place so he didn't even have to pay for that.

Ok enough on this guy. As you can see he put very little money back into the economy. He was using the US so that he could start a biz down there in Mexico. Now what good is he doing this country.

Thats just an example of one person, now from what others are saying 60k are coming in each month. None of which are paying taxs which really hurts us. If you look America seems to have so many anti-growth taxes. One of which Pres. Bush is trying to get rid of [double taxation on dividends (53%)].

All I'm trying to say is the greater # of tax payers the less taxes and lower the tax will have to be.

Does it really save alot of money to hire these guys so cheap and not pay taxes, I guess it would be, but is it Ethical? To me no way!
This country is driven by money, the budget does not drive the economy, but the economy drives the budget.
The hard choices we have to make
Old 02-20-2003, 03:34 PM
LawnSite Member

Spuds,

Very good point. I have heard these guys talk about illegals paying taxes and Social Security etc. I don't know what they are smoking but that is BS. Prove it with some facts.

Josh
Old 02-20-2003, 04:00 PM
LawnSite Member

Josh, thanks for helping me make my point. Your blatant fear and ignorance speaks volumes.

I realize your command of the English is lacking so you may not have read where I listed my ancestry. I'm probably whiter than you and that has nothing to do with it. I told you what "your kind" is. Thanks for illustrating it so clearly and please keep speaking out, the more you do, the faster your kind will die off.

Spuds, it is mostly the gov's fault. As for prosecution, what is so strange about the gov cracking down on some to demonstrate to the public they are fighting it. True, that the corps seeking cheap labor are the one's who drive the policy decisions though.

Not all pay taxes, but in the cases where the employers are unknowingly hiring illegals, theypay into SSI and will never take it out even if they become legal later. That was point.
Old 02-20-2003, 04:07 PM
LawnSite Member

Josh, people like you don't accept facts anyway. You stick with ignorant fear-filled notions of the world no matter what.

Do you really think a company like Tyson was paying under the table.
Old 02-20-2003, 05:07 PM
Suspended

“…I won't waste anymore time on this or you…”

Organix, that’s a quote from you, 2 pages and 6 more posts ago. When are you going to give it up? OK, we get it. You want us to sacrifice our family’s security so you can hook-up with Illegal Immigrants. Its perfectly justifiable (in your own mind). If its any consolation, I don’t think any of us believe you’re an Illegal Alien or an Illegal Alien Employer, LOL.
Old 02-20-2003, 06:26 PM
LawnSite Member

Exactly, with you....now it is more than a back and forth between you and I. But what's the deal, you want me to go away because you know you can't win the argument.

I recognized you were a ditto head right off the bat. Because you kept talking about changing the the subject. Basically anyone who disagrees with your statement is changing the subject. Your used to watching fox news and listening to Russia Limbodomy all day where it is a steady stream of unchallenged rant's blaming the evil liberals for all your fears and problems. All other opinions and views and the truth is screened out because you can't stand being called on it on challenged because you have not better response than playing the communist card.

You made a statement in your first post that LCO's were hiring illegals. You did not say anything about Terrorism. Then when people said how do you know, you said you could tell by looking. People questioned you further and talked it about it terms of competition, then you said it was not about that, it's about national security.

You ignore the fact that we have open borders because of NAFTA and that in the past all the Arabs came through Canada. The truth is you can't make up your mind what your mad about you just know it's the the brown people's and the liberals fault.

Sorry, but people like you can't go unchallenged.