Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-20-2003, 06:30 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

It's official!

I'm now part of the Lawnsite community, I've been personally attacked. Josh at the ripe old age of 23 you have very little life experience not to mention business experience behind you. So I'll take your somewhat raciest comments with a grain of sand. Just to set a few things straight.

Quote:
Guys, you are a bunch of non-white racists under all of your blabbing. You know it and I know it, you make it very obvious with your posts.
Wrong I'm white. And by the way very Republican.

Quote:
Organix and NC Wannabe, you all know it's a problem but you choose not to accept that because you are both non-white and are hoping that us white boys get wiped off the face of this earth.
Well I've got no idea what color Organix skin happens to be nor do I care. And why would you think I want to see white boys wiped from the face of the earth? All I want is a reliable workforce, thats it! And before you say it, No I don't pay slave wages. I pay about 10% to 15% more than most in my area.

Quote:
The more you keep talking the more people understand how "your kind" think and will deal with it accordingly.
Your Kind? Are you talking about a college educated business owners?
Or are you referring to "your kind" A knee-jerk reactionist who forms his opinion from fear and a lack of education of the facts at hand?
Old 02-20-2003, 06:34 PM
Suspended

There are three kinds of people who are not outraged by this: ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS; Illegal Immigrant Employers; and Idiots. Read the above and probably some of posts that follow, and you'll see responses by all three types. Theyíre easy to spot because they have no logical defense; just distortions, distractive tertiary arguments, and personal attacks. They are willing to sacrifice our families security and the American way of life for their own selfish gain.
Old 02-20-2003, 07:19 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I took a couple of post to realize what Bluesteel is really talking about, and it is just about ILLEGAL people - There are a lot of legal immigrants in our area that fill a lot of factory jobs etc, and that is fine. I think Bluesteel has a point as to the illegal immigrants stealing jobs from US citizens that pay taxes, and try to raise a family with the government taking 1/3 of our income or more.

This really is not about race, creed or anything else - It is about being a US resident that pays taxes, enjoys the benefits of a free capitalistic society - "Lowes bidder - most efficient worker - gets the job"

Thanks Brad - Sorry BlueSteel - It took me a couple of times to go back and read the original post
Old 02-20-2003, 09:29 PM
LawnSite Member

Say it over and over again until you convince yourself. All you extreme right-wingers think that really works. Who can argue with the fact that it's wrong to hire illegal aliens. That is not, and never was the point of this thread. You could not defend the fact that you did not know for sure if they were illegal. So try twist it as security issue and that your family is unsafe, but it was clear where you were coming from from the get go.

I'm sure based on probability, your family has a much greater chance being accidentally shot by one of your guns, than being blown up by young Arab terrorist who sneak in among the Latinos who are coming here to work with scum LCO's.
Old 02-20-2003, 09:37 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

shut up, yur givin me a head ache! man o man, babies, big , lawn mowin babies!what would archie bunker say?
Old 02-20-2003, 09:48 PM
Suspended

I started the thread, now you're telling me what the original topic was??? You've lost it, if you ever had it. I was wrong about something though. I thought you were just an idiot, but I realize now you're quite emotional. I'm sorry you're so upset. LOL
Old 02-20-2003, 10:47 PM
LawnSite Member

Hey bobby Nobody is forcing you to read it man.

Blue, I love exposing people that are not able to think things through. . It's a hobby. I like to think that maybe just maybe you will actually think a little deeper and not be so easily controlled by agenda.

For one thing, you were not clear what the hell you were trying to say at first. It was just some emotional rant. It was not just my take on it. Secondly, when asked how you knew you tried to force people to accept your premise. I don't accept that there is much of security risk caused by the demand of illegal aliens. There is far greater threats which you don't seem to have a problem with. You also don't seem to have a problem with the demand of illegal labor used in places that make goods for Walmart and the like. So basically we established you don't know what the hell your talking about and your hypocrite.

But don't worry about me being upset, worry about yourself being upset, that's how the thread started. Or you going to revise that history too?
Old 02-20-2003, 11:12 PM
Suspended

LOL, you refuse to accept the truth. When confronted with truth, you just start your racist name-calling. Youíre hatred of anything conservative forces you to react with emotion. And Iím sorry you canít see through your liberal brainwashing and realize youíre more of an enemy and target of Islamo-Fascism than the rest of us. Sounds like youíd rather turn over your security to some scheme devised by Hillary Clinton, so you can prey on poor immigrant girls. The worst thing to happen to most of your kind, is to be shown as a hypocrite, but its here for everyone to see times two. You go girl!
Old 02-20-2003, 11:49 PM
LawnSite Member

Yeah that was not an emotional statement. An enemy and a target??? wtf does that mean. Your not able to express yourself clearly. Liberals are more of an enemy to fascist, you ought to know. I guess we are more of an enemy to Al Queda seeing as how Bush gave the Taliban 43 mil right after he took office and did not heed the warnings of former Clinton staff.

National ID card was first proposed by former Republican Senator from Wyoming. The way you whackos try to bring up Hillary means you have no argument and you know it.

It was you who started with names right from the start then you got your little feelings hurt when it was given back to you.

You want to call me a girl, you just demonstrate your childishness and that you can't be taken seriously. But come visit me sometime and see if you still want to call me that tough guy.

If you want to think that that Al Queda is being helped by LCO's, that is your choice, but you sound whacked, especially considering how open our society is on numerous fronts, including the one's they have chosen in the past.

You still sound like a reactionary nut, and a gun one at that. If that's how you want to go through life, you will always be terrorized no matter what anyone else does.
Old 02-21-2003, 12:07 AM
Suspended

LOL, no, you're not upset at all, hehe.