Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 04-21-2013, 11:11 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeze View Post
i dont' even dump my drinks out. i drink all of it until the cup or bottle is empty.
Got to with all the high prices these days.

FYI. All of our streets here are concrete, not asphalt. I'm sure it's different everywhere you go though.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:19 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrassGuerilla View Post
Lol. You guys are too funny. It's a simple retraining issue. Are you in business to improve your customers curb appeal? You don't think your actions and work habits matter? It's about perception, and how your service is viewed.

The street in front of my clients home is ground zero. The point from which the world views your work. Make of it what you will. Even birds don't **** in the nest. We dump NOTHING in the street, EVER. No, not because it hurts the street. Because it hurts your image. It's sort of why there are no trash trucks running through Disneyland. It ruins the illusion.
Posted via Mobile Device
where curb appeal starts is a matter of opinion.

that's why I said my responsibility as an LCO to a client STOPS at the gutter. I don't think the street has anything to do with curb appeal. and if a client is gonna try and get me to deal with the street then they will be fired on the spot.

if people don't agree with this perception then I'll gladly close up shop. my services start at the gutter. that's where ground zero is for me and my business.