Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 04-28-2013, 04:46 PM
LawnSite Member

Landscaping estimate software for iPhone.

Hello, I would like to know if anybody uses and recommends a landscaping estimate application or contractors application for the iPhone. There are plenty of mulch calculators out there, but i want something where i can measure linear feet for things like black diamond edging, square feet for brick, mulch and sod. Ideally, I would like to put in my own supplies and set my own prices. It would basically just be a fancy calculator. Thanks!
Old 04-29-2013, 02:11 PM
LawnSite Member

I know of 1

I have one for my droid called,,"gopherhaul mow time estimator". Its good it should have all u need if the app is available for the IPHONE
Old 04-29-2013, 03:11 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by benmena22 View Post
I have one for my droid called,,"gopherhaul mow time estimator". Its good it should have all u need if the app is available for the IPHONE
Seems cool, but not exactly what I am looking for. I want a app that I have to enter my in my own products and prices. I am thinking its gonna cost me around $9.99. Thanks for looking out tho.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-30-2013, 11:28 PM
LawnSite Member

Landscaping estimate software for iPhone.

My goal this year is to put together an entire production and estimating spreadsheet. I have been looking everywhere for a template to go off of and I can't find anything reasonable. I want a cheat sheet with all measurements and conversions then a practical way to convert measurements to actual labor times and a product guide with everything we may possibly buy that incorporates how much area it covers and cost per unit of measure. I don't know why I can't find anything out here like this but it seems nearly impossible. The closest thing I've found is the time/labor data handbook by Nielsen and assoc. it gives average times of production from studies of various companies. But I feel there is a long way to go from this information alone. If anyone is interested on working on something like this let me know. I could definitely use some other perspectives and if we get a big enough group together we might all be able to Knock something out that could benefit all of us.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:35 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Invoice to go will do what the OP is askin for.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tags
estimate iphone , iphone application , iphone software , landscaping estimate