Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 04-29-2013, 07:34 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Simply Automated catalog?

Anyone know where I could get a hard copy Simply Automated catalog? I've looked at their site but can't find anywhere to request one and for stuff like this, I'm old school and really prefer a paper catalog.

Thanks!
Old 04-29-2013, 07:52 PM
LawnSite Member

Bernie,

In addition to Brilliance, I also represent SAI. They do not have paper catalogs, but I do have tri-fold brochures that pretty much cover the line and its operation. Good conractor piece.

If you want you can always print the pdf files of each product and keep them in a notebook for assistance in selling to your clients.

What distributor do you use and where? Maybe I can help you get some traction with them?
Old 04-29-2013, 07:58 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Steve, I thought you were associated with them somehow and was hoping you'd answer. I buy from ADI, HomeControls.com and Automated Outlet. If I PM you my address, any chance you could mail copies of the tri-folds?

I don't really need them for clients, more for me. We've only dabbled in UPB and I'm trying to become more knowledgeable about automation in general. I'm going to an HAI factory training next month as a start. Does SA do any training? That's another thing I haven't been able to find info on, in fact the page on their site with the training schedule is blank.

Thanks!

Last edited by bcg; 04-29-2013 at 08:03 PM.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:34 PM
LawnSite Member

Yes, send me your info and phone number and I will send you what I have.

I am primarily working the green industry education route. I have been hosting training workshops and testdrives as distributor and contractor interest dictate. Not actively working with those dists you mentioned, but I may be able to claim the sale from your work anyway.

I will watch for your PM.