Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 05-19-2013, 06:15 PM
LawnSite Member

Pricing? HELP

While I was doing another clients house, a guy walked up t me and asked me if I could give him an estimate tomorrow. Im thinking he wants everything done (tree trimming, edging, mulch, the hole 9 yards. Here are some pictures of what he has.

I was thinking about 6-8 yards of much ($33 a yard) I would have to get it delivered or get a trailer in time. SO I was thinking $70 buck to edge, weed, and lay mulch (75 because of the huge amount of weeds)

To trim the bushes I was thinking $30 an hour.

I would need help, so I need to plan accordingly (too still make a profit)

Bottom line $690 for mulch delivered, weeding, laying it down, edging. With the tree and bush trimming im guessing that would take a good 3 or 4 hours (about 100 bucks lets say)

Is $800+ a fair estimate

Couldn't figure out how to upload an image so heres my site which I put the images on, just click the link and there right there.

http://aproakis.wix.com/proakis-land...gallery-/c17qv
Old 05-20-2013, 12:33 AM
LawnSite Member

From the pictures, assuming you're not taking much if anything off the top of the hedges, I figured $850 with haul away. But that doesn't include the fact you need to find a trailer for the day. That's what I figure I could get around here, that may even be a little cheap and i'd round it up to $1000 since I don't like weeding, or hire the neighbor kid to weed while I complete the other work.