Originally Posted by gallihergreen View Post
Nice V-dub.
Thanks man, its my baby
Old 02-21-2014, 10:22 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatsworking View Post
M3 swap? pics or it didn't happen
not done yet,still getting parts together, 5 speed swap is done,,LSD done.
will try and get some pics up asap.
Old 02-21-2014, 10:56 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFearSpear View Post
not done yet,still getting parts together, 5 speed swap is done,,LSD done.
will try and get some pics up asap.
Do you have an s54 yet? wagons aren't really my thing but i'm all about sleepers. That car will be sick when its done. My gti's getting a k04 when the warranty is done but keeping wheels height etc to keep the stock look.
Old 02-24-2014, 10:43 AM
LawnSite Member

Rittenhouse Chumpcar Update

Well we had the car in the shop this weekend. We had 3 guys on it for 5 hours. The interior is removed - dash is out, any unnecessary mechanical parts being removed. The car is on a diet! We are aiming for it to be as light as possible.

The glass still has to come out before we start building the roll cage next weekend. The first pic is of the car at the start of the day and the second pic is where we finished for the weekend.
Attached Images

Old 03-04-2014, 10:29 AM
LawnSite Member

Rittenhouse Chumpcar March 3

The guys got to work on the car this past weekend and made a lot of progress. All of the glass has been removed including the sunroof. Nearly everything has been removed from the interior. The heater core and air conditioning are removed now too.
Attached Images

Old 03-10-2014, 11:36 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Went to the Texas Truck Nationals weekend before last in San Antonio,TX. I ran a personal best of 12.77 @ 111mph on street tires (Nitto NT05) with no traction bars or slappers. I also ended placed second in the bracket class. Took home an awesome trophy, a $50 Comp Cams gift card, and a bunch of other goodies.
I'm going to HPT's Truck shootout in Baytown, TX on April 5 next. Pulling the front swaybar, speaker box and amp, and adding some Lakewood slappers before the race. I hope to run in the mid to low 12's with the good air down there and with the weight savings.
18x8 flat bed w/custom removable gates and racks
2006 Great Dane Surfer 19/52
2002 eXmark Viking 36 hydro
2008 Hustler FasTrak Mini 17/36
eXmark Metro 26
2011 Honda HRC216HXA
Shindaiwa T242
Echo SRM-230
RedMax BCZ2450T
Shindaiwa Multi-tool
Shindaiwa EB802RT
Echo PB-755ST
Echo PB-210LE
Stihl HS45 Hedge Trimmer
Echo CS-400
Ryan LA28 Aerator FOR SALE

AMSoil Dealer
Old 04-07-2014, 04:50 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I just picked the truck up in december its a "work truck" full crew cab 6ft bed, black leather, sunroof, nav back up camera 4x4 weighs 8060lbs with me in it and 3/4 tank of fuel and a full size spare. dynoed it two weekends ago in Gear head automotive performances hot street tune and put down 547/1030. should be knocking the door of 700 or 800 by fall, and 1000whp by next year and my goal is to break into the 10's with a little spray if necessary. It will still be able to pull a trailer while at 1000whp and it might be plowing snow by winter of december of 2015 who knows. stock air filter, stock exhaust, except for cat/dpf delete pipe for now, and the truck runs very clean, the most it will do is haze at wide open. I plan to make a few passes at the track in the next few weeks to get a "baseline"

e/t down before it gets crazy.

I'm doing hellwig front and rear sway bars, dropping it a few inches all around but keeping the factory rake, upgrading the front brakes to wilwoods 16" rotors and 6 piston calipers up front once the pads are worn out, and the same with the rears when they need changing, the nitto 420's I put on it, measure 33" so they are the exact same height as the factory tires, and the 22" bmf novakanes weigh less then the factory 20's it came with. I had it on the scale before and after the wheels and tires. I plan to 3 link the front so it hooks on and off road, and do one up off road traction bars so the rear stays planted. I will be upgrading the turbo's but not sure on what sizes I want to go with yet, probably something like 66/82 or maybe a 64/82 either way they will support 1000hp I was even thinking of doing a 59/75 from rcd which will do about 850-900 on fuel and hit 1000 on spray no issues. the motor is getting hd coated pistons, billet push rods, hd valve springs, billet connecting rods, the motor will probably get balanced when its apart too. midwest diesel dual fuel kit, and i'm undecided as to what camshaft to run yet, but i have some time. and the truck will still have all the options it came with from the factory, and a few extra ones it didn't that it should have. should be a fun project, and really surprise a lot fast cars in my area. also it has 3.55 gears in it and has the power and rpm for 150mph easy, might have 160 in it, but I can say it gets to 130-140 pretty quick.

tune only and dpf/cat delete only, not even in the big tune yet. hoping to click off a low 13 second pass in this tune, I know in the race tune i can click off 12's no issues. but i haven't studded the heads yet, so i chose not to run it even though many people do with no issues.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:00 PM
LawnSite Member

RSK, that truck has come a long way. I saw the pics when you got it a few months ago. It looked good then but it sounds like now it looks and runs good
Old 04-07-2014, 08:26 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatsworking View Post
RSK, that truck has come a long way. I saw the pics when you got it a few months ago. It looked good then but it sounds like now it looks and runs good
thanks! I think its still too slow, still sounds pretty normal, but I don't want to the 5" straight piped exhaust until it has the bite to match the bark. so maybe when its around 700 or 800hp i'll do an exhaust. so at least it moves out ok, and isn't riced out like so many other truck you see today, with 4 or 5" exhaust that only run a 13 or 14 second 1/4 mile time. even 12's I feel isn't that fast. 11's in 8000lb truck is moving pretty good. and 10's is hauling the mail. my goal is to be able to pull up next to a new corvette z06 and bust the guys doors in from 60-140 or 50.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:46 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Dang im lovin that truck