Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 06-04-2013, 09:17 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

How much should i expect to pay for a CPA?

I had this lady doing my taxes who was a friend of the family, but she moved out of state so i'm gonna have to find someone new. She wasn't charging me much of anything, but she never had time to sit down with me and go over things.

I'm gonna be spending some time trying to find a CPA, and i was just wondering what to expect on how much to pay per year? how do they charge? etc. I'd like to start paying quarterly and find someone who will sit down and look at everything to make sure i'm on track.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:26 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by inzane View Post
I had this lady doing my taxes who was a friend of the family, but she moved out of state so i'm gonna have to find someone new. She wasn't charging me much of anything, but she never had time to sit down with me and go over things.

I'm gonna be spending some time trying to find a CPA, and i was just wondering what to expect on how much to pay per year? how do they charge? etc. I'd like to start paying quarterly and find someone who will sit down and look at everything to make sure i'm on track.
It depends on how much you plan on having them do. If you have your info entered into quickbooks and can just transfer a file over via email etc...I would say expect in the $100 to $150 range to file your quarterlies and your yearly with your personal included in the $600 to $800 range....again it will depend on how much of the actual work you want them to do. If you want them to sort through and figure every receipt ...it will be much much more.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!