Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 06-13-2013, 04:08 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I'd just hate to leave a dog in a truck during a 90+ day, even with the windows down. I've been to several small offices (barber, accountant, doctor...) who all have "office" pets, and I've got 4 dogs myself, but I just don't think sitting in a truck in the heat all day would be good for Fido...
Old 06-14-2013, 11:01 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcbailey View Post
I'd just hate to leave a dog in a truck during a 90+ day, even with the windows down. I've been to several small offices (barber, accountant, doctor...) who all have "office" pets, and I've got 4 dogs myself, but I just don't think sitting in a truck in the heat all day would be good for Fido...
I agree. Would love to be able to take my dog with me but it just wouldn't work out on a mowing route. Big property landscaping owner is ok with it I would. Giving quotes I would to. Being solo you do get lonely and knowing your dog is at home waiting for you all the time. Their life is short be a part of it as much as possible.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 06-14-2013, 11:12 AM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colaguy View Post
Its not unprofessional at all. U dictate how you operate your biz & what works for you. Your dog done got you one job. Be happy about it & stop worrying whether people think it professional or not. I say take the dog wherever and whenever you want too. People are going to either approve or disapprove. That is how life is.
Lets try some common sense. Lets say you bring your dog on a job site and for what ever reason your dog is involved with another dog in a fight?, or is run over by traffic??, or is not under control and bites anyone???,.
The point I am making is from a Liability stand point having pets travel with you while working is a loose loose across the board. Leave your pets home or with someone else while your working and you will always have Zero Liability for your business.
easy-lift guy