Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-15-2013, 09:09 PM
Snyder's Lawn Inc's Avatar
Snyder's Lawn Inc Snyder's Lawn Inc is offline
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Kirksville Mo
Posts: 3,663
Lets see your Legs after you trim

Well Here is my legs after I trimmed for 5 hrs strait.
Shouldn't had to but I got rained out yesterday and told crew be ready this morning.
1 guy ask 2 weeks ago to have today off. So It would be 2 other guys and my self
Well 7 am no one showed up I called no answer. So I went to the school and started
Every time I filled up I call no answer well about 11:30 one showed up at noon I jump back on mower to finish some mowing, my feet was hurting. There was about 2 more hrs left I told the one guy he can do it I'm riding.

Time to do some on my crew

One guy didn't show up at all I figure he would, he was only needing 6 more hrs to get a 40hr pay check
Now its 8pm still wont answer, So I might be looking for new guy
Attached Images
 
__________________
Snyder's New Lawn Service Inc.
Since 1981
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-15-2013, 09:13 PM
gcbailey's Avatar
gcbailey gcbailey is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: southern WV
Posts: 1,762
mine look pretty good considering we always wear work pants... now the pants, that's a different story.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-15-2013, 09:16 PM
Snyder's Lawn Inc's Avatar
Snyder's Lawn Inc Snyder's Lawn Inc is offline
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Kirksville Mo
Posts: 3,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcbailey View Post
mine look pretty good considering we always wear work pants... now the pants, that's a different story.
I hate pants slows me down and they are hot to wear
__________________
Snyder's New Lawn Service Inc.
Since 1981
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-15-2013, 09:20 PM
gcbailey's Avatar
gcbailey gcbailey is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: southern WV
Posts: 1,762
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyder's Lawn Inc View Post
I hate pants slows me down and they are hot to wear
I was a pants hater too, until I kept poison ivy a couple years ago. My guys and I wear the lighter weight Dickies.... No, they aren't shorts, but it's got me to the point now where I can't hardly stand to have a pair of jeans on because they are so heavy feeling.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-15-2013, 09:25 PM
StanWilhite StanWilhite is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Decatur AL
Posts: 1,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyder's Lawn Inc View Post
Well Here is my legs after I trimmed for 5 hrs strait.
Shouldn't had to but I got rained out yesterday and told crew be ready this morning.
1 guy ask 2 weeks ago to have today off. So It would be 2 other guys and my self
Well 7 am no one showed up I called no answer. So I went to the school and started
Every time I filled up I call no answer well about 11:30 one showed up at noon I jump back on mower to finish some mowing, my feet was hurting. There was about 2 more hrs left I told the one guy he can do it I'm riding.

Time to do some on my crew

One guy didn't show up at all I figure he would, he was only needing 6 more hrs to get a 40hr pay check
Now its 8pm still wont answer, So I might be looking for new guy
OH NO..............SWAMP THING!!!!!!!
__________________
Shut 'er down Buford....she's slangin' oil !!!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-15-2013, 09:26 PM
pseudosun pseudosun is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,069
Now, it's time to go grocery shopping.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-15-2013, 09:33 PM
Snyder's Lawn Inc's Avatar
Snyder's Lawn Inc Snyder's Lawn Inc is offline
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Kirksville Mo
Posts: 3,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanWilhite View Post
OH NO..............SWAMP THING!!!!!!!
I have heard it all
One ? people ask does it itch I say nope
__________________
Snyder's New Lawn Service Inc.
Since 1981
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-15-2013, 09:36 PM
Snyder's Lawn Inc's Avatar
Snyder's Lawn Inc Snyder's Lawn Inc is offline
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Kirksville Mo
Posts: 3,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcbailey View Post
I was a pants hater too, until I kept poison ivy a couple years ago. My guys and I wear the lighter weight Dickies.... No, they aren't shorts, but it's got me to the point now where I can't hardly stand to have a pair of jeans on because they are so heavy feeling.
I don't get poison Ivy early spring and late fall I wear camo pants loose fit and they are light weight
__________________
Snyder's New Lawn Service Inc.
Since 1981
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-15-2013, 09:44 PM
inzane's Avatar
inzane inzane is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dallas, GA
Posts: 1,572
damn, jean shorts too? when was this pic taken, 1986? lol. I prefer to wear pants as well.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-15-2013, 10:02 PM
exmarkking's Avatar
exmarkking exmarkking is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: North Georgia
Posts: 1,000
Haha looks like the grinch
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:44 PM.

Page generated in 0.08016 seconds with 10 queries