Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 06-26-2013, 07:38 PM
RWI RWI is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: GA
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrokerTurbo7.3 View Post
That's about as professional as they get right there fellas.
Posted via Mobile Device
let me guess.. your net worth is about negative 100k?
  #42  
Old 06-26-2013, 07:43 PM
alldayrj's Avatar
alldayrj alldayrj is online now
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Long island, NY
Posts: 2,870
RWI you need to start up a pic thread
__________________
RJ All Day
Masonry and Landscapes
www.rjfalcone.com
  #43  
Old 06-26-2013, 07:48 PM
GMLC's Avatar
GMLC GMLC is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 4,363
My wife drives a Honda Pilot!!
Posted via Mobile Device
  #44  
Old 06-26-2013, 08:12 PM
LandFakers's Avatar
LandFakers LandFakers is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CT
Posts: 5,688
Guys watch out, we got a badass in the room!
__________________
Rob

PlowSite-SnowFakers
  #45  
Old 06-26-2013, 08:25 PM
RWI RWI is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: GA
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by alldayrj View Post
RWI you need to start up a pic thread
then you would know all my secrets bro! I actually follow your posts and think you are one cool dude. Cheers.
  #46  
Old 06-26-2013, 08:27 PM
SRT8's Avatar
SRT8 SRT8 is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: CA
Posts: 825
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWI View Post
My shop looks like a pissed off ant hill at 7am in the morning.
That makes two of us. Are you more residential or commercial?
Posted via Mobile Device
  #47  
Old 06-26-2013, 08:28 PM
RWI RWI is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: GA
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMLC View Post
My wife drives a Honda Pilot!!
Posted via Mobile Device
I wouldn't say that in public.... or anywhere... really. I am really not into the status crap, I actually wanted a Toyota Land Cruiser, but there wasn't one available at the time so we bought the lexus version. Land Cruisers are one of the coolest SUVs out there, so that is why I bought it. The 4x4 capablitlies are incredible, plus it has Japanese engineering so it will it literally last for 300k miles.
  #48  
Old 06-26-2013, 08:36 PM
GMLC's Avatar
GMLC GMLC is offline
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 4,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWI View Post
I wouldn't say that in public.... or anywhere... really. I am really not into the status crap, I actually wanted a Toyota Land Cruiser, but there wasn't one available at the time so we bought the lexus version. Land Cruisers are one of the coolest SUVs out there, so that is why I bought it. The 4x4 capablitlies are incredible, plus it has Japanese engineering so it will it literally last for 300k miles.
It was a joke.....like your multi million dollar operation....
Posted via Mobile Device
  #49  
Old 06-26-2013, 09:39 PM
RWI RWI is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: GA
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT8 View Post
That makes two of us. Are you more residential or commercial?
Posted via Mobile Device
Man I am sick of commercial... I did a 300k job last year and I just did not enjoy it. I would rather be the project manager, designer, and installation contractor. And more importantly do the damn job right. It seems you have to cut corners on commercial to make a profit.
  #50  
Old 06-26-2013, 09:45 PM
RWI RWI is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: GA
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMLC View Post
It was a joke.....like your multi million dollar operation....
Posted via Mobile Device
why don't you pm me your phone number and you can decide for yourself.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:09 PM.

Page generated in 0.08834 seconds with 9 queries