Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 06-26-2013, 06:27 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Wow I would hate to see how some of you react to my clients daughter who regularly tans topless while I am mowing on Friday afternoon. Freshman in college, very good looking and yes I have had a conversation with her while she was topless. When ever I talk to her, the sun glasses come off so she can see that I'm not staring at her chest. I treat her with the same respect as all my clients and she doesn't seem embarrassed about being topless.

If you act like a 12yr old boy at the sight of a boob then don't expect to see many. ;-)
Old 06-26-2013, 07:15 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuffTurfLawnCare View Post
Wow I would hate to see how some of you react to my clients daughter who regularly tans topless while I am mowing on Friday afternoon. Freshman in college, very good looking and yes I have had a conversation with her while she was topless. When ever I talk to her, the sun glasses come off so she can see that I'm not staring at her chest. I treat her with the same respect as all my clients and she doesn't seem embarrassed about being topless.

If you act like a 12yr old boy at the sight of a boob then don't expect to see many. ;-)
bet thats your favorite yard!
Old 06-26-2013, 07:20 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Gotta love the summertime ....
Old 06-26-2013, 07:21 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:

And there is always that one person on here that has to show how much of a good boy they.

"There is no such thing as failure. There are only results." – Tony Robbins

Enough Said...
Old 06-26-2013, 07:32 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawakx125 View Post
Yeah that's the gal that weighs 400 pounds thou, the real reason the man has to take off his sunglasses, can't believe what he's seeing but at the least has little trouble focusing the eyes.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:38 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawakx125 View Post
I actually am not that fond of it. It is terraced in the back with three levels and the top two can only be done with the 21 that has to be dragged up the stairs in the middle.of the yard. Nice thing about the job (aside from the topless co-ed) is that I have the two neighbors on either side. 3 jobs, 1 stop makes it a bit nicer.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:56 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
I actually am not that fond of it. It is terraced in the back with three levels and the top two can only be done with the 21 that has to be dragged up the stairs in the middle.of the yard. Nice thing about the job (aside from the topless co-ed) is that I have the two neighbors on either side. 3 jobs, 1 stop makes it a bit nicer.
Lol, just let me know. Ill bring my Lawnboy and take care of that problem for you bro;-)
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 06-26-2013, 09:08 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

my buddy used to do a yard where the lady would go topless right in front of the window when he was mowing. as if it was not clear what she wanted
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 06-26-2013, 05:05 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I think i'd rather act like a 12 y.o. around boobies. If i become desensitized by them, the fun will be gone. I want boobies to remain something you shouldn't see, not something that's not a big deal while having a conversation. That's just my 2 cents.
Old 06-26-2013, 05:48 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

If more lawn guys in my area listened to our local rock station, I would totally make this a topic on the morning show.