The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 07-25-2013, 08:19 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goel View Post
Does he have early stages of dementia?
Posted via Mobile Device
I believe he does! Honestly. In the case of the missing money order luckily his daughter? was there to mediate the conversation because I wasn't getting anywhere with this man. She understood what was going on and was fully cooperative with me and seemed as if she was getting frustrated with him. Funny side note: my husband began calling him grandpa moron due to his excessive need to tell me that any moron can see those are weeds.

Someone mentioned that they would have canceled him immediately, although my husband begged me to do it (he is now cutting the lawns due to me being 8 months pregnant and unable to do so) I have an agreement (contract) that states that both contractor and customer are required to give a written 30 day notice of cancellation.

Someone mentioned that they were replaced because they missed a cut due to rain? Seriously??? how ridiculous!

This same guy called me one time we missed his lawn due to rain and swore up and down that it hadn't rained. I was on my way to his lawn when it started i sat in front of his house for approximately 20 minutes to see if it would let up. (needed the break) then i pulled out the radar and it showed a big storm that didn't look like it was going to let up so i called it quits for the day.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:19 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Really? I mean, REALLY? Tell him where to stick it and move on.

Tags
bad , cancel , cranky , customer