Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 07-15-2013, 09:06 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I be broke at 75 for a spray and 100 a rotor , The labor to install either is the same . The only guys doing it that cheap around here are landscapers who think they can do irrigation . Service for us is up 20% this year
Old 07-15-2013, 11:51 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdirrigation View Post
I be broke at 75 for a spray and 100 a rotor , The labor to install either is the same . The only guys doing it that cheap around here are landscapers who think they can do irrigation . Service for us is up 20% this year
Thats actually on the high side here. And I'm talking about the professional companies....
Almost everything is less expensive in Texas. If you don't believe me compare housing prices here VS. the rest of the nation esp. California and the east coast. I think it has a lot to do with cheaper labor and less taxes...not to mention a flooded market.
Obviously that's not the way it is in the whole state, but where we are its pretty much the case.
Just saying...
Mike
People pay you to hold their hand. If you don't like doing it, then you are in the wrong business.