Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 09-11-2013, 10:18 PM
LawnSite Member

looking for a way to find out how to cut foreclosures!

Hi everyone Im new here and was just wondering if you can help me out. I have read many posts about this topic but never any information on how to start it up. Im looking to see if anyone could give me information on who to contact or where to find contact information to get a list of porperties directly from the back. I want to cut out the middle man and go straight to the proper place to get the info. I did numerous google searches and could not find any information on where to start signing up for property managment. If anyone has been through this and has a website or contact information please let me know. I live in Atlantic County New Jersey 10 mins outisde of Atlantic City.
Old 09-14-2013, 10:17 AM
LawnSite Member

Be careful what you wish for!

Mowing foreclosed houses can be a major pain in the rear!

You'll have to take dozens of pictures, email them and then hope you get paid. Sometimes you will, sometimes you won't.

If you're really interested in making money off the foreclosure mess out there look into doing the "trashouts". This is when the abandoned house still has stuff (lots of stuff, and good stuff!) and the bank needs it cleaned out or the industry term "trashout".

If you get into the right circles you can easily make thousands every week doing this.

You could also get a leg in the door with the "yard cleanup" which is often a yard that was neglected for a very... very... long time.

Then you could use that leg in the door to handle the maintenance... if you still wanted it.

Look into the ebook here www.trashoutstartup.com
Old 09-14-2013, 01:40 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

He was saying he wants to cut out the middleman.
That would be a good deal if you can do that. Coast to coast lawns and other companies (middlemen) call us up and offer is $15/ per cut for a lawn 1acre or less. they have got to be kidding. That includes having to take a ton of before and after pictures, then send them to them. that would like double the time.
So yea if you can cut out the middle man and do it directly LET US KNOW
Old 09-14-2013, 01:52 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by recycledsole View Post
He was saying he wants to cut out the middleman.
That would be a good deal if you can do that. Coast to coast lawns and other companies (middlemen) call us up and offer is $15/ per cut for a lawn 1acre or less. they have got to be kidding. That includes having to take a ton of before and after pictures, then send them to them. that would like double the time.
So yea if you can cut out the middle man and do it directly LET US KNOW
Its not hard to do. Just takes some work
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-14-2013, 02:11 PM
LawnSite Member

Most top producing reo brokers are the check writers... they pay you upon completion and they get reimbursed at closing or it comes off their check.

I'm not referring to dealing with a middle man... I am letting you know =)