Register free!

Old 11-19-2013, 10:10 PM
LawnSite Member

look at my post a couple above you. it won't let me attach a simple jpeg or pdf but I will email the bs letter I got from them today from my personal email to yours if that is what it takes. They are at this point pissing me off.
Old 11-19-2013, 10:15 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GALAWN View Post
look at my post a couple above you. it won't let me attach a simple jpeg or pdf but I will email the bs letter I got from them today from my personal email to yours if that is what it takes. They are at this point pissing me off.
RG is?????????
Old 11-19-2013, 10:23 PM
LawnSite Member

RG is changing their customer support options and making it a do or die proposition.
Old 11-19-2013, 10:24 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
RG is changing their customer support options and making it a do or die proposition.
well that sounds delightful
Old 11-19-2013, 10:35 PM
LawnSite Member

JC Lawn, What is your point? Are you trying to be funny or just have nothing better to do that make random replies. I am a bit confused. I made this thread to help people like me make informed decisions before committing money to something.
Old 11-19-2013, 10:50 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
JC Lawn, What is your point? Are you trying to be funny or just have nothing better to do that make random replies. I am a bit confused. I made this thread to help people like me make informed decisions before committing money to something.
I am trying to get out what is going on by coaxing you into a conversation.

First you said you loved them, now you are mad because they made their customer support do or die???? So I replied in sarcasm in hopes you would reply with what the email said. Details man.......
Old 11-19-2013, 10:54 PM
LawnSite Member

They sent me a letter pretty much saying pay up or pay a huge price later. I added that they were always very nice on the phone and in person but that doesn't mean I love them. Being nice is a plus but if it is at the expense of my company it means nothing.
Old 11-19-2013, 10:55 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
They sent me a letter pretty much saying pay up or pay a huge price later. I added that they were always very nice on the phone and in person but that doesn't mean I love them. Being nice is a plus but if it is at the expense of my company it means nothing.
was that with the lower option someone here mentioned instead of the full version?
Old 11-19-2013, 11:14 PM
LawnSite Member

if you use their software they try to get you to buy the quarterly fee of 200 bucks for tech support. It doesn't matter what version of their software you have.
Old 11-21-2013, 08:22 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by centraltxturf View Post
Have you looked at Clip? I used i 10-14 yrs ago and it wasn't that great, although it seems to have come a long way. They seem to have some good mobile features.
the problem with Clip and I have had it for years is that when you look at your list, you have your customer and your pounding out round4, it tells you on the list the last time you did round 4 last year.....who cares, I need to know when I did round three this year so I can see who is out to far between apps. Additionally there is no conection between clip scheduling and q-books in regard to past due accounts. I had a few customers slip thru the cracks this year owing me 800-1200 dollars getting multiple apps done without payment. As I understand it real green will not print the next round if you set up the past due date or amount. That would reduce your exposure to having a high AR or accounts not paying. Im looking at RG real hard for this year.
1-Z-Spray Int
1-T-3000
1-Permagreen Mag
4-backpackmistblowers
1-Four Wheeler with 50ft air blast mist sprayer
1-F-250 4x4 supercab p/u
1-E-250 van w-enclosed trailer
1-E-150 van
2-landscape trailers
a ton of backpack sprayers

Tags
autopilot , clip , hindsite , jobber , realgreen , software