Compost Tea Tank & Brewer on Skid
The 360 gallon Compost Tea & Multi-Purpose Skid Sprayer was bought in March 2012. I have used it twice only.
The description of the unit is as follows:
1.Tanks-300 gal. full drain elliptical and 60 gal. cone mix/application tank.
2. Anti-siphoning Air Gap Auto-Fill System
3. Pumps- RO-70,20 gpm pump @ 300psi,driven by an electric start 5.5 honda
4. Hose - 1/2" with 300' of 300psi Kuri Tec premium hose.
5. Hose Reel- 1500 Hannay reel w/rollers and electric hose wind.
6. Guns- Compost tea wand with 1/2" quick connect.
7. Returns- Returns to each tank.
8. Skid- 56" x94" (36" between wheel wells).
9. Transport Aeration System- 12V,3.2CFM with sparge tube installed in tank.
10.In Tank Brewer System-110V,20 CFM @ 50 HZ with sparge tube,tea bag,brushes
The sweet water pump that aerates the tank when brewing costs near a grand itself new and does an excellent job. There is an aeration system that continues to run when traveling.The twelve volt battery is continually charged by a plug in that goes to connection if your truck has a connection for trailer lights.
I bought the unit from Green Pro Solutions in Penn. and they are very helpful with advise and sell tea products. In 2012 I payed $14,95.00 and I would like to sell for $10,000 OBO. I found most people where I live do not know what compost tea is and has been a hard sell.
The pictures shown are when I bought it new. It has been garage kept and is in excellent condition except for a few pvc pipes I broke when I hit a low roof. It is easy to repair and would be if sold.