Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center



Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-29-2013, 07:32 PM
Belgium's Avatar
Belgium Belgium is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Antwerp,Belgium
Posts: 162
Some random equipment pictures european style

Hey guys,

Just some random (iphone, so not the best quality) pics of my equipment (and one of my daily driver) i just found. Ask if you have any questions. Hope you enjoy them :-)






























Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-29-2013, 08:05 PM
Armsden&Son Armsden&Son is online now
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: adirondacks, NY
Posts: 2,048
Wow! Awesome! It's great to see equipment and jobs from around the world... There is a guy here on L.S from Australia named Mickhippy and I always enjoy seeing his photos for the same reason that I like yours... something different from what I am used to.. Wow, how about that pruning job in that pond huh? Did you use a skimmer(like for pools) to get the clippings out of the water? Or could you just leave them? And in that second to last picture.... is that a little man lift on tracks? I have never seen one of those! Anyway, keep up the good work, thanks for sharing, and if that is your daily driver, then you must do alright my friend! Cheers!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-29-2013, 08:06 PM
Armsden&Son Armsden&Son is online now
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: adirondacks, NY
Posts: 2,048
P.S .... Do you guys like Stella Artois over there as much as we do here in The States?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-29-2013, 09:38 PM
gallihergreen's Avatar
gallihergreen gallihergreen is offline
LawnSite Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Research Triangle, NC
Posts: 3,870
Always cool to see how you guys do stuff on the other side of the pond.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-29-2013, 10:26 PM
easy-lift guy's Avatar
easy-lift guy easy-lift guy is online now
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Venice, FL. USA
Posts: 2,196
Your long hedge shot and the Mobil scaffold would work nicely with the Easy-lift Harness. Thanks for sharing your pictures.
easy-lift guy
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-29-2013, 10:27 PM
easy-lift guy's Avatar
easy-lift guy easy-lift guy is online now
Sponsor
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Venice, FL. USA
Posts: 2,196
Posted twice by accident.

Last edited by easy-lift guy; 09-29-2013 at 10:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-30-2013, 02:35 AM
Belgium's Avatar
Belgium Belgium is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Antwerp,Belgium
Posts: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsden&Son View Post
Wow! Awesome! It's great to see equipment and jobs from around the world... There is a guy here on L.S from Australia named Mickhippy and I always enjoy seeing his photos for the same reason that I like yours... something different from what I am used to.. Wow, how about that pruning job in that pond huh? Did you use a skimmer(like for pools) to get the clippings out of the water? Or could you just leave them? And in that second to last picture.... is that a little man lift on tracks? I have never seen one of those! Anyway, keep up the good work, thanks for sharing, and if that is your daily driver, then you must do alright my friend! Cheers!
For the pond, we blew te clippings more or less together and got them out. The man lift is from a japanese company called aichi, it's battery powered and it can go on for about 10 hours.
I'm also a car nut, so that range rover is more or less toy i rewarded myself with :-D
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-30-2013, 02:39 AM
Belgium's Avatar
Belgium Belgium is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Antwerp,Belgium
Posts: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsden&Son View Post
P.S .... Do you guys like Stella Artois over there as much as we do here in The States?
Lol, of course we love stella :-D but i'm mote into special beers like duvel, westmalle and so on. Is it true that belgian beers are quite popular (and expensive) over there with you guys?
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-30-2013, 02:41 AM
Belgium's Avatar
Belgium Belgium is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Antwerp,Belgium
Posts: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by gallihergreen View Post
Always cool to see how you guys do stuff on the other side of the pond.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks, i love the pictures over here too, so i thought to share my own too
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-30-2013, 04:38 PM
Belgium's Avatar
Belgium Belgium is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Antwerp,Belgium
Posts: 162
Here's another picture of a job we did a few weeks ago. We had to clear a fence, cut a few trees that grew over the fence and clear some brush.


Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:24 AM.

Page generated in 0.07921 seconds with 9 queries