Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 10-03-2013, 11:15 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

The motor is a Perkins/Iveco 3.4. The same engine you have in your SV300. The machines that were unveiled were the large frame 75 hp machines (limited by tier 4 final). The 100 hp large frames will follow with urea and so forth. The power is good, especially in the CTL for 75 hp. These were prototypes, there are some adjustments yet to be made. But I liked the machine (I spent most of my time with the CTL), the specs are good, especially lift hight (11'4" I believe). I think the machines will be impressive.

Proudly running CASE and Takeuchi equipment.
Old 10-03-2013, 11:19 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

These machines are the European machines, ran them, and they would not do well in the North American market. These new machines will supercede those machines.

Proudly running CASE and Takeuchi equipment.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:15 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksss View Post
The motor is a Perkins/Iveco 3.4. The same engine you have in your SV300. The machines that were unveiled were the large frame 75 hp machines (limited by tier 4 final). The 100 hp large frames will follow with urea and so forth. The power is good, especially in the CTL for 75 hp. These were prototypes, there are some adjustments yet to be made. But I liked the machine (I spent most of my time with the CTL), the specs are good, especially lift hight (11'4" I believe). I think the machines will be impressive.
Very interesting. When are they going to be out with machines? Is there any videos or specs to see?
Old 10-05-2013, 07:29 PM
LawnSite Member

I have a customer with the Wacker that bought one of our tree ball-handlers, and he loves it. One word of caution though, any attachment that is built to fit the late model domestically produced skid steers will not fit the WN. Theirs has the mounting shoe running across the full width of the mounting plate, not two individual shoes like the Bobcats, Deeres, New Hollands, Cats, etc.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:55 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanis View Post
I have a customer with the Wacker that bought one of our tree ball-handlers, and he loves it. One word of caution though, any attachment that is built to fit the late model domestically produced skid steers will not fit the WN. Theirs has the mounting shoe running across the full width of the mounting plate, not two individual shoes like the Bobcats, Deeres, New Hollands, Cats, etc.
Your incorrect. The quick attach on the WN will accept any standard ssl/ctl attachment. If it fits on a BC, CAT, CNH etc. It will also fit on the WN. Also there is no way your customer can have domestically produced WN since they have not been produced for sale yet and wont be available until 2nd quarter of 14. You must be thinking of some other OEM.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-05-2013, 08:02 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuvecorp View Post
Very interesting. When are they going to be out with machines? Is there any videos or specs to see?
The machines will be out 2nd quarter of 14. They have some preliminary specs available now, which i will relay. I suspect as the machines will be highlighted at CONEXPO that video will become available between now and then.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-05-2013, 08:08 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksss View Post
The machines will be out 2nd quarter of 14. They have some preliminary specs available now, which i will relay. I suspect as the machines will be highlighted at CONEXPO that video will become available between now and then.
Posted via Mobile Device
So that would be another reason to make the trek to ConEX?

I'm just kinda surprised another manufacture is throwing the hat in the ring on the skid/ctl's? I do love their big compactors.
Old 10-05-2013, 08:23 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuvecorp View Post
So that would be another reason to make the trek to ConEX?

I'm just kinda surprised another manufacture is throwing the hat in the ring on the skid/ctl's? I do love their big compactors.
Lol! Yes here is another reason to go to CONEXPO. They needed a skid steer to complete their line up, and this was the best option. I think TK should have done the same thing.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 10-05-2013, 08:25 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

[QUOTE=milanis;4876568]I have a customer with the Wacker that bought one of our tree ball-handlers, and he loves it. One word of caution though, any attachment that is built to fit the late model domestically produced skid steers will not fit the WN. Theirs has the mounting shoe running across the full width of the mounting plate, not two individual shoes like the Bobcats, Deeres, New Hollands, Cats, etc.[/QUOTE

Are you refering to the compact wheel loaders?
Posted via Mobile Device

Tags
ctl , neuson , skidsteer , ssl , wacker