Go Back   LawnSite.com™ - Lawn Care & Landscaping Business Forum, Discuss News & Reviews > Sponsor Forums - Discuss with Sponsors Directly > Lawn Mowing Equipment & Accessories * * * * SPONSOR FORUMS > Gravely
User Name
Password
Home Gravely.com Parts Find a Dealer About Us Contact Us Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2013, 10:54 PM
Sponsor

Are you attending GIE + EXPO????

Are you planning to attend the 2013 GIE + EXPO in Louisville, Kentucky this year? If so, we would love to meet you! The dates of the show for Landscape Contractors are Thursday and Friday, October 24-25, and we have special activities planned for you. Not only will you have the opportunity to ride and drive our products when you stop by our outside booth (#6262D), but we have a special Lawnsite only gift bag for you as well.

You will also be entered into our special Lawnsite drawing for a chance to win one of the hour long “Success Conversation” sessions with Tom Oyler, Founder, partner & Senior Facilitator of The Wilson-Oyler Group. As founder and former CEO of U.S. Lawns, Tom has extensive experience as an entrepreneur, franchishe executive, and business owner. Tom founded numerous successful companies, including The Oyler Bros. Companies, a Florida-based landscape and construction organization. Tom was a two-time nominee for the International Franchise Association's Entrepreneur of the Year award, and was recognized by the City of Orlando as its Businessman of the Year.

If you send me a private message on Lawnsite letting me know that you will be attending the GIE+EXPO show, you will receive an extra entry into the drawing in addition to the one you will receive when you stop by the booth and say you are from Lawnsite. If you take a TapSnap picture in our inside booth (#7120) and bring it to our outside booth (#6262D), you will get a third entry.

You will also have an opportunity to meet other Lawnsite members, so stop by the outside booth to see me for details as I think it would be great to meet the faces behind the names.

Our other giveaways at the show that you can possibly win include the Gravely Pro-Turn 100, 21” Commercial Walk-Behind, Pro-Trim, Edger and XD3 Self-Propelled Walk-Behind and an Ariens 21” Razor Self-Propelled Walk-Behind. Stop by to spin the wheel for a chance to win! Check out our Blog Post for additional information on our GIE+EXPO activities.

Follow these links for 50% off registration special and for more information on GIE+EXPO.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to meeting you!!!

Mary Lyn

Last edited by Gravely Commercial; 10-17-2013 at 02:36 PM.. Reason: Additional Information
Old 10-16-2013, 03:17 PM
LawnSite Member

We will see you there.

We will see you there. Mow Me Over will be at the show the 24th and 25th.
Old 10-16-2013, 06:21 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

My wife and I are coming to the Expo! We will also be there on the 25th. Hope to stop by your booth.

Ford F150 XL Truck
6 x 10 Trailrite Trailer w/ramp
Husqvarna MZT 52 mower
ExMark Phazer mower
Big Dog C142 mower
RedMax BCZ2401S Trimmer
Stihl FS-55-T Trimmer
Husqvarna 570BTS Backpack blower
Husqvarna 445 Chain Saw
Redmax HB280 hand held blower
Echo HC-150 gas hedge trimmer
Jungle Jack
Wright Grass Gobbler
Arien's dual stage 625E snowthrower

Old 10-19-2013, 07:58 AM
LawnSite Member

Expo

I will be there with a friend all from chattanooga,tn
Old 10-19-2013, 11:37 PM
LawnSite Member

Hill & Valley Mowing will be there.
Old 10-21-2013, 06:05 PM
Sponsor

Gie + expo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowMEOver View Post
We will see you there. Mow Me Over will be at the show the 24th and 25th.
I look forward to seeing you again. I will be outside in booth 6262D, so stop by for your Lawnsite goodie bag and to get entered into our Lawnsite drawing.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn
Old 10-21-2013, 06:07 PM
Sponsor

Gie + expo

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgreen View Post
My wife and I are coming to the Expo! We will also be there on the 25th. Hope to stop by your booth.
I look forward to meeting you. I will be outside in the Gravely booth 6262D, so stop by for your Lawnsite goodie bag and to get entered into our Lawnsite drawing.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn
Old 10-21-2013, 06:09 PM
Sponsor

Gie + expo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Simmons View Post
I will be there with a friend all from chattanooga,tn
Jason:

I look forward to meeting you and your friend. I will be outside in the Gravely booth 6262D, so stop by for your Lawnsite goodie bag and to get entered into our Lawnsite drawing.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn
Old 10-21-2013, 06:10 PM
Sponsor

Gie + expo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyfirewood View Post
Hill & Valley Mowing will be there.
I look forward to meeting you guys. I will be outside in the Gravely booth 6262D, so stop by for your Lawnsite goodie bag and to get entered into our Lawnsite drawing.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn