Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 10-14-2013, 09:00 PM
LawnSite Member

A & I Suspension Seat A-SSM100

I've been cruising the forums for a while and ALL OVER the internet searches. I've become focused on the A & I Products Seat Suspension Kit A-SSM100. on ebay they usually run $200, but don't mention the model number, which I stumbled upon , like here http://www.glemcofarmparts.com/A-SSM...e-A-SSM100.htm Searching for the model number shows them as low as $166 including shipping (I think) What I can't find is any actual dimensions....I know that they have 4 inches of travel, expand to a maximum of 7 inches and they have a hydraulic shock and springs ??
BUT, the inevitable Forum question is as follows: Anyone out there mount one of these recently ? Thanks in advance
Old 10-15-2013, 10:00 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

I'm not familiar with that seat, but you should contact retrodog. He has done a group buy on some high end air suspension seats and as a result of replacing all different types of seats on mowers that he sells, he has good prices on all different types of seats that he has taken off.

I would consider him to be "suspension seat central." He's a good guy to deal with too.

Tags
a & i , a-ssm100 , suspension , suspension seat