Advanced Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 10-15-2013, 10:55 PM
JRHAWK9 JRHAWK9 is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1
Those of you with a 580BFS....come on in.

I have a 580BFS blower and when I removed the switch/throttle cover on it a little black piece fell out and I can't figure out where it goes. When I look this piece up in the IPL it's called a "stopper" and has part number 576 56 28-01. See attached photo where I have the part in question circled. Anyway, my question is, where in the heck does it go and what purpose does it serve? The blower works fine without it but it has to have a reason for being. If anybody can take a photo of it in it's proper position that would be GREAT!

thanks in advance!
Attached Images
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Grand View Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:21 AM.

Page generated in 0.05587 seconds with 9 queries