Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 10-30-2013, 04:22 PM
LawnSite Member

Leaves are blowing out of Lazer

I've got a laser with a Triton deck. For some reason when I'm trying to bag the leaves this fall, I'm getting a ton of leaf blowout from the collection system. I figured the bags were filled, but no. It starts to happen when the first bag gets halfway full. So the other two bags are not collecting much. I'm using mulching blades with a brand new blower belt. This has never given me problems before. Any ideas?
Old 10-30-2013, 04:26 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 141 woodmann View Post
I've got a laser with a Triton deck. For some reason when I'm trying to bag the leaves this fall, I'm getting a ton of leaf blowout from the collection system. I figured the bags were filled, but no. It starts to happen when the first bag gets halfway full. So the other two bags are not collecting much. I'm using mulching blades with a brand new blower belt. This has never given me problems before. Any ideas?
clean the mesh on the ultra vac collection unit, lower front adjustable baffle on the deck. Lower throttle speed, open up adjustable discharge baffle, also on long island at least we havent had any rain in over a month. The leaves are damn near impossible to bag like this.
Posted via Mobile Device