Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 02-05-2005, 05:43 PM
LawnSite Member

Attention anyone who'd like to purchase some mowing clients in the Raytown, Lee's Summit areas. I am looking for buyers to sell my accounts to. I have a full time business with loyal customers. Looking to sell all mowing accounts and separate customers for leaves, snow, applications, gutter cleaning etc. All my maintenance customer will be directed to you throughout my transfer to landscaping. All maintenace work is going to be way more than two people can handle in a week so you can pick and choose and get your price. Must sell! Two large accounts average $180 mow each and make for an easy profitable Friday in Lee's Summit. Full support for introductions, non compete, payment plan and continued assistance. Comes with software and detailed account records. Everything you need to be profiable and loving it! Equipment is extra but available.

I grossed 50k last year, mowing weekly and working four days a week with helper going at least eight hours a day in the spring and summer, I went very easy in the fall and could have made ten grand more if I focused (instead I was into other things, like dirt bikes, woman and my house projects). Customer are in a very small radious and very profitable. Almost 8K revenue every spring month, asking 8k for them all. Equipment is also for sale, all 2004 Encore hydro walks, 48 and 32 w two bags, plates and sulkys. Mowing trailer with water, trimmer and basket accessories. All Redmax 2 cycles, 8000, strato trimmer, older trimmer, hand blower, bush trimmers, blade grinder and lots of accessories. Call to veiw equipment or talk about the accounts.
Ryan Odneal, 816-679-3296
Old 02-07-2005, 12:45 PM
LawnSite Member

Delelted. Placed in wrong thread.

Last edited by Livinglarge; 02-07-2005 at 12:49 PM.
Old 02-19-2005, 07:32 AM
LawnSite Member

North of the River

Hey all, I am north of the river and have been mowing for three years now and have decided to step it up a little bit and get some commercial accounts....I look forward to hearing from you all in the future..............................

Steven
Thomas Lawn Care
Old 02-21-2005, 04:27 PM
LawnSite Member

I am from Lenexa. I try to go full time this year.
I mow,aerate,fall/spring cleanup and more.
I also do painting.
Troy
Old 02-21-2005, 08:57 PM
LawnSite Member

What up!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just starting out this spring! I need to get an application license, clients, business license, trailer, z turn, 36" and more clients. I'm all over shawnee, lenexa, op, olathe. I know just enough to be dangerous right now. I've been reading post in here for a couple weeks and have learned a lot already.
Good to hear from everybody.
Dodson Lawncare

1998 F-150
Honda 21"
Echo 24" hedge trimmers
Echo chain saw
Toro dual trimmer/edger
Weed-Eater Blower

"Thank God for Lowes and Home Depot supplying poor guys like me with credit and equipment. lmfao "
Old 02-21-2005, 09:20 PM
LawnSite Member

Change in plan

I guess I'm not going to mess with Fertilizer right now. I don't have to be full service overnight. I'll work on getting my first account here then conquer the world. I want to be considered professional. I think being professional is being able to say no also. I have never sprayed and would die if I caused an animal or kid to be sick because I mixed something wrong or sprayed wrong.
Jeff
Dodson Lawncare
Old 02-22-2005, 01:58 AM
LawnSite Member

I know a good referal for your fert/ weed control apps if you're interested. I just met this person and think he's my new go-to guy. He does trees too..
I am looking for lawn renovation work like aerations and landscaping like mulch installs, topsoil, sod installation, seeding, verticut, power raking, etc, when you're too busy mowing in the spring keep me in mind and I'll send you mowing clients in your area as payback, or I'll give you a kick back or contractor rate. I'll send you some personal info and service descriptions so you can see how I do things.
Old 02-22-2005, 04:31 AM
LawnSite Member

Sounds Good!

I appreciate the response. I will definately keep in touch.
Jeff
Dodson Lawncare
Old 02-22-2005, 10:17 PM
LawnSite Member

How do you guys charge for aerting around here?
what is your minimum you charge you customer?
Old 02-23-2005, 01:31 AM
LawnSite Member

Varies, I just heard a guy who charges ten bucks for a thousands square feet, another who charges eighteen fifty per thousand, I charge ninty nine minumum but some lco's charge sixty to eighty. Depends on the clients I guess

I'm probally going to come down some this year to be more competative...
I was always renting the aerators and that is expensive so I tried to charge more, but when I buy my aerator this year I'll be lowering prices slightly