Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center



Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #121  
Old 04-06-2005, 09:31 PM
Envision Envision is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lee's Summit, MO
Posts: 124
Pass them on to me, 816-665-3979, I could use a few more mowing clients. Haven't been getting the calls like I wanted for mowing, but the landscaping ones have been coming in.

Too bad for Hamons, he seems like a really nice guy. Maybe he'll be back......

Tim
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 04-06-2005, 09:38 PM
packerbacker packerbacker is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Overland Park KS
Posts: 1,433
Thanks Tim, ill be back over at the gals house on Mon and Ill get the info.
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 04-06-2005, 10:10 PM
bottlefed89 bottlefed89 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Lee's Summit, MO
Posts: 243
I do a lot of work in L.S. and Rayton too. If you need to sub any mowing or professional tree work or bobcat work, let me know. I also have a good buddy who is looking for more Landscaping work if anyone gets overbooked.

Anyone on here deal with AllSeasons LLC, or Chemtech, the guys name is Lee.
let me know if any of you have done any business with him, just shoot me a pm.
thanks
greg
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 04-06-2005, 11:31 PM
KCLandscape's Avatar
KCLandscape KCLandscape is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Kansas City - Zone 6
Posts: 531
Still here...

in Fairway.
Business is rocketing out of control. Lots of people wanting a big redo--YAHOO!!
Trying to limit travel unless they are existing customers. I really dont like to travel 120 blocks if I can help it.
I think we can thank "Extreme Makeover " for this spring rush of business...
And the weather so far...Need some more rain.
N
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 04-07-2005, 12:43 PM
timinkc timinkc is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: kansas city, MO
Posts: 217
anyone know of any good alternitive to lesco on the missouri side? just wanting to compare some prices on chemicals.
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 04-07-2005, 01:37 PM
PLM-1's Avatar
PLM-1 PLM-1 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Joplin MO
Posts: 1,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by timinkc
anyone know of any good alternitive to lesco on the missouri side? just wanting to compare some prices on chemicals.
If you wanna venture to Lenexa, Helena Chemical is great, worth the trip!
__________________
Impact Property Solutions, LLC
"Bring Impact To Your Property"
2011 GMC 2500HD Denali Duramax
7'x18' Custom Open Trailer
7'x12' Big Tex Open Trailer
8.5'x24' King American Enclosed
2006 Grasshopper 928D 61" (4,700 hrs!! )
2011 Grasshopper 930D
2005 JD 737 60"
Snapper 21" Hi-Vac Commercial
Lawnboy 21" Duraforce x2
Shindaiwa: T2500 | T231 | T242 | LE261 | EB630RT | 488 | DH2510 | RS76S
Tanaka: TBC-255PF | TBC-280PF | TPH-270PF
Fisher 8'6" Extreme V SS
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 04-07-2005, 01:50 PM
packerbacker packerbacker is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Overland Park KS
Posts: 1,433
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCLandscape
in Fairway.
Business is rocketing out of control. Lots of people wanting a big redo--YAHOO!!
Trying to limit travel unless they are existing customers. I really dont like to travel 120 blocks if I can help it.
I think we can thank "Extreme Makeover " for this spring rush of business...
And the weather so far...Need some more rain.
N

Dont worry, we will be getting plenty of rain soon enough. We will all be cussing in May.
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 04-07-2005, 02:01 PM
DLS1's Avatar
DLS1 DLS1 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Kansas City, Mo. area
Posts: 1,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envision
Pass them on to me, 816-665-3979, I could use a few more mowing clients. Haven't been getting the calls like I wanted for mowing, but the landscaping ones have been coming in.

Too bad for Hamons, he seems like a really nice guy. Maybe he'll be back......

Tim
I mow in Lee's Summit only and have not picked up one new customer yet this year. I have given out some bids for HOA and residential. I guess I have raised my prices to much.

I didn't see banned next to Hamons name. I got the impression he left when a few others left who posted on the pesticide forum.
__________________
Have a Great Day.
Life is too short for a bad day.

Bill
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 04-07-2005, 02:09 PM
packerbacker packerbacker is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Overland Park KS
Posts: 1,433
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLS1
I mow in Lee's Summit only and have not picked up one new customer yet this year. I have given out some bids for HOA and residential. I guess I have raised my prices to much.

I didn't see banned next to Hamons name. I got the impression he left when a few others left who posted on the pesticide forum.



I didnt see it either but he told me he was. Ive picked up 7 in the last month or so. I dont do alot of advertising though.
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 04-07-2005, 05:50 PM
br549oicu8's Avatar
br549oicu8 br549oicu8 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Leavenworth, Kansas
Posts: 1,230
I am in Leavenworth..not too far from you guys. We buy from BWI, Helena and UHS depending on who gives the best pricing.
Been in business 25 years.
Buddy

Buddy Rodgers & Son
__________________
Buddy Rodgers & Son
Leavenworth, Kansas
Since 1981 and growing every year!

If you don't like my opinion...go around back for another view.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:12 PM.

Page generated in 0.10254 seconds with 8 queries