Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 08-08-2009, 03:13 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Contact Dave at lawn solutions. They are a sponsor here. I know he has sold some to some local rentals. They are great aerators

Kansas City Lawn Care and Landscaping

Kansas City Lawn Care and Landscaping Blog
Old 08-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gander54 View Post
Hey anyone one know where to rent a good core aerator from. I rented a bluebird from home depot last fall to take care of my customers and had to man handle it the whole time. I really don't want to get my butt kicked again this year.

Bledsoe Rental has our seeders and should be getting our aerators shortly.
Check their location on the NW side of KS.

Also, Tri State Eq is going to start carrying our seeders and aerators. I was there last monday doing demoes.

David
Old 08-09-2009, 08:12 PM
LawnSite Member

Thanks Jeff and Dave for the info
Old 08-12-2009, 03:43 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Hey guys. We lost a great business owner in an accident. Mark Boresow owner of Boresows A Cut Above was killed when his tractor rolled over on him. I used to work for his brother Jerry and got the call this morning. Mark was a great guy and will be deeply missed by the lawn care community. Say a prayer for his wife and kids tonight before bed.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:11 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

that is a bad deal it's a bummer losing someone before thier time. was he brush hogging?
Old 08-12-2009, 07:31 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolaken View Post
that is a bad deal it's a bummer losing someone before thier time. was he brush hogging?

Im not to sure yet. I know he was over in Cleveland MO working on his own property.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:40 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Mark David Boresow, 45, of Leawood, KS died suddenly on August 11, 2009. Mark is survived by his wife of 21 years, Julia Ann Boresow, and their children Elizabeth, Emily, Matthew and Jacob. Mark will be missed by his parents Don and Harriet Boresow of Overland Park, KS, and his twelve siblings and their families: Michael, Susan, Steve, Larry, Lori, Jerry, Bobby, Jennifer, Rebecca, Sarah, Amy, and Danny. He will also be missed by his wife's family, Joe and Jane Hecker of Poplar Bluff, MO, and their children and families: Cindy, Laurie, Missy and Brian. Mark was a loving uncle to 54 nieces and nephews, all of whom loved him dearly. He was preceded in death by his brother Dennis and beloved niece Abby. Mark graduated from Shawnee Mission East High School, attended the University of Kansas, and was an active member of the Phi Kappa Psi fraternity. Throughout the years, Mark has coached hundreds of children in basketball, softball, baseball and soccer, and it gave him overwhelming joy to coach his children. Mark, an Eagle Scout, was also a leader in Boy Scout Troop 10. Mark was founder and owner of Boresow's Lawn. His business of over 23 years has touched the lives of thousands of Kansas Citians. Mark was known for his honesty, integrity, and commitment to hard work. He was a dedicated husband, father, brother, uncle, son, coach, employer, and friend. Mark's enthusiasm for life, sense of humor, and never-ending kindness will be missed by all. Funeral service will be held at 1:00 p.m. Friday, August 14, at Church of the Resurrection, 5001 W. 137th St., Leawood, KS. No visitation. Interment in Mt. Moriah Cemetery, 10507 Holmes Rd. In lieu of flowers, please send donations to either Abby's Run for the Heart, Cincinnati Children's Medical Center, Department of Development, 3333 Burnet Avenue MLC 9002, Cincinnati, OH, 45229-3039 or the Kansas Coalition for Autism Research and Training, 650 Minnesota Avenue, Kansas City, KS 66101. Condolences may be offered at mtmoriah-freeman.com. (Arr: Mt. Moriah & Freeman 816-942-2004)
Old 08-13-2009, 01:57 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

i'll have to look in my yearbook from high school. i bet he was a sophmore when i was a senior. i graduated in 80 and he would of been 82 or 83. what a shame.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:59 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

thoughts and prayers with family and friends
Old 08-13-2009, 09:00 PM
LawnSite Member

near kci airport here.