Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 09-03-2009, 07:04 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

hey in2mowin who's running boresows lawn ? is jerry or is he selling out my friend worked for mark i kinda feel bad for him his brother did better over 1,000 mowing accounts but he only had 200 but they were full service i think so what will happen to his company both brothers work close in op by my house are they going to sell his stuff of or will jerry take over ? wow I'm shocked.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:11 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnSolutionsCP View Post
Bledsoe Rental has our seeders and should be getting our aerators shortly.
Check their location on the NW side of KS.

Also, Tri State Eq is going to start carrying our seeders and aerators. I was there last monday doing demoes.

David
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't ever go to him the son of the owner who we hired to redo our house what was supposed to take 6 months turned into 2 years don't use him he sucks.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:16 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN2MOWN View Post
Mark David Boresow, 45, of Leawood, KS died suddenly on August 11, 2009. Mark is survived by his wife of 21 years, Julia Ann Boresow, and their children Elizabeth, Emily, Matthew and Jacob. Mark will be missed by his parents Don and Harriet Boresow of Overland Park, KS, and his twelve siblings and their families: Michael, Susan, Steve, Larry, Lori, Jerry, Bobby, Jennifer, Rebecca, Sarah, Amy, and Danny. He will also be missed by his wife's family, Joe and Jane Hecker of Poplar Bluff, MO, and their children and families: Cindy, Laurie, Missy and Brian. Mark was a loving uncle to 54 nieces and nephews, all of whom loved him dearly. He was preceded in death by his brother Dennis and beloved niece Abby. Mark graduated from Shawnee Mission East High School, attended the University of Kansas, and was an active member of the Phi Kappa Psi fraternity. Throughout the years, Mark has coached hundreds of children in basketball, softball, baseball and soccer, and it gave him overwhelming joy to coach his children. Mark, an Eagle Scout, was also a leader in Boy Scout Troop 10. Mark was founder and owner of Boresow's Lawn. His business of over 23 years has touched the lives of thousands of Kansas Citians. Mark was known for his honesty, integrity, and commitment to hard work. He was a dedicated husband, father, brother, uncle, son, coach, employer, and friend. Mark's enthusiasm for life, sense of humor, and never-ending kindness will be missed by all. Funeral service will be held at 1:00 p.m. Friday, August 14, at Church of the Resurrection, 5001 W. 137th St., Leawood, KS. No visitation. Interment in Mt. Moriah Cemetery, 10507 Holmes Rd. In lieu of flowers, please send donations to either Abby's Run for the Heart, Cincinnati Children's Medical Center, Department of Development, 3333 Burnet Avenue MLC 9002, Cincinnati, OH, 45229-3039 or the Kansas Coalition for Autism Research and Training, 650 Minnesota Avenue, Kansas City, KS 66101. Condolences may be offered at mtmoriah-freeman.com. (Arr: Mt. Moriah & Freeman 816-942-2004)

well I'm now a junior at east my how things have changed a lot that's really sad so will jerry run his company or are they gonna sell it ? i still see his trucks around here.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:09 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamgreendude View Post
hey in2mowin who's running boresows lawn ? is jerry or is he selling out my friend worked for mark i kinda feel bad for him his brother did better over 1,000 mowing accounts but he only had 200 but they were full service i think so what will happen to his company both brothers work close in op by my house are they going to sell his stuff of or will jerry take over ? wow I'm shocked.

Business as usual so far for Marks company. I talked to Jerry last week and he said he does not know yet how they are going to work it.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:05 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

so did you buy a wright or you still got the jd ?
Old 09-04-2009, 09:10 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
so did you buy a wright or you still got the jd ?

Still deere but Im thinking about making a switch next year. The Deeres just cant hold a hill.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:42 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

get a wright there amazing mowers jerry has like 4-5 of them i think.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:45 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
get a wright there amazing mowers jerry has like 4-5 of them i think.

He's got about 20 of them. The side of his shop is a graveyard of mowers.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:15 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

20 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy sh!t he's around 1,000 lawns i think but how many of them are 07 and newer and in working order, did you ever understand why he kept his mowers running even on the trailer his gas bill must be crazy.
Old 09-05-2009, 05:41 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
20 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy sh!t he's around 1,000 lawns i think but how many of them are 07 and newer and in working order, did you ever understand why he kept his mowers running even on the trailer his gas bill must be crazy.
I think he trades in every couple years. I dont think he's up near 1000. Probably closer to 600 or so.

I dont know why he allows his mowers to be kept running. One guy who was there when I was started it and he still does it. The only reason I used to do it was because we would mow 35 - 40 small PV yards that were very close to each other so instead of pulling those cords 40 times a day I would just leave it running for that minute drive to the next house.