The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 11-11-2009, 10:03 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

LUMAX ... YES... a-1 DEALER TELL'EM I SENT YA
Old 11-15-2009, 08:12 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrz View Post
That is true if your truck is owned by your business. If it is owned by an individual, then #'s are not required. You are still obligated to keep your truck/trailer legal in every way, shape, and form.
not for sure - but I am checking on it - I was told that if your using your truck for a business such as a DBA your still required to # it - since you are the business. I will get back to ya when I find out for sure.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:47 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Hey Chiefs fans in K. C.....some Q's for you, please!

It sounds like the 7-2 Cincy Bengals are going to sign former Chief Larry Johnson as a 4th running back to help provide insurance behind some guys who've been getting dinged up a little, including our star Cedric Benson.

Bengal coach Marvin Lewis has said "were looking at the future, not the past" in reference to Johnson.
In your opinion, is this approach a wise one?
Was Johnson's problem there more of a team chemistry problem, or not?
If he came here, do you think he could fit in with a current VERY positive locker room atmosphere with the likes & team leaders of WR Chad Ochocinco (Johnson) & QB Carson Palmer, or not?

What are the reason(s) for his poor yd/carry performance so far this year?
Do you think it is based on a general attitude problem, or is there some other factor (like a weaker offensive line, maybe), or is there a combination of factors?
Old 11-16-2009, 08:17 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Lj

To put it nicely, he has a bad boy rep. Granted, the coaching and more importantly new GM have not helped. He had such potential but I think it went to his head. Good Luck.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:22 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

he was never the same back after he signed that big contract. was just always an outsider with the team. locker room problems and many many off the field problems. good luck.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:32 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos View Post
Hey Chiefs fans in K. C.....some Q's for you, please!

It sounds like the 7-2 Cincy Bengals are going to sign former Chief Larry Johnson as a 4th running back to help provide insurance behind some guys who've been getting dinged up a little, including our star Cedric Benson.

Bengal coach Marvin Lewis has said "were looking at the future, not the past" in reference to Johnson.
In your opinion, is this approach a wise one?
Was Johnson's problem there more of a team chemistry problem, or not?
If he came here, do you think he could fit in with a current VERY positive locker room atmosphere with the likes & team leaders of WR Chad Ochocinco (Johnson) & QB Carson Palmer, or not?

What are the reason(s) for his poor yd/carry performance so far this year?
Do you think it is based on a general attitude problem, or is there some other factor (like a weaker offensive line, maybe), or is there a combination of factors?

Larry Johnson needs to go away. Thats about the best advice I could give him.

He has ZERO gas left in the tank. Vermiel and Edwards rode him to hard for to long.

From what I understand his bad attitude goes all the way back to HS and Penn State where his Dad let him get away with a lot of BS. He's been coddled his entire life and when someone finally said "no" to him he blew up and he showed his true colors.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:56 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IN2MOWN View Post
Larry Johnson needs to go away. Thats about the best advice I could give him.

He has ZERO gas left in the tank. Vermiel and Edwards rode him to hard for to long.

From what I understand his bad attitude goes all the way back to HS and Penn State where his Dad let him get away with a lot of BS. He's been coddled his entire life and when someone finally said "no" to him he blew up and he showed his true colors.
Thanks for the input, guys!
That coddling story rings true for a lot of pro athletes as well as people I know in everyday real life!

The general 'hope' here on the radio talk airwaves & the 'net is that if WR Chris Henry could get his sorry life turned around & on the right track (before he was put on the I.R. list recently), maybe the same magic can happen with the likes of Mr. Johnson.

If signed, he'd be getting paid the league minimum for the remainder of this season, and could be cut at any point in time for ANY reason, or none at all.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:05 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

He deserves minimum. So does Vick!
Old 11-17-2009, 01:11 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

It's official, Larry Johnson's a Cincinnati Bengal for the last 7 games of the year.

Maybe Marvin Lewis or QB Carson Palmer can assign a chaperone or two from Larry's general peer group on the team to hang out with him to keep him out of trouble. Maybe Ochocinco?

This exact thing was done to degree with Bengal WR Chris Henry who has had all kinds of personal issues, as well as with former Cincinnati Reds outfielder Josh Hamilton before he was traded to the Texas Rangers for needed starting pitchers.
Old 11-17-2009, 01:25 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

He'll behave a while...but look out at some point.

If you don't like my opinion...go around back for another view.