Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-27-2012, 11:54 AM
LawnSite Member

Acuity for biz and equipment, CNA for commercial auto. Twin lakes insurance compay. Great rates AND great service from the agents. Hard to find both. Off topic ?. What is the average hourly wage for a chemical applicator. I just got my license and I am going to be working for a buddy in my spare time but dont really know what I should be making. I already know all the properties and have been helping him for a couple of seasons so im not a total newb to chemicals.
48" scag wb
36" scag wb
48" kees wb
fs95 stick edger
2x fs80
2x br600
2x caliced hands
Old 05-27-2012, 01:20 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

hey team green dude, you used to have the contract for home cheap right? team green was coming here to our HD to mow etc, but now again they chose a local contractor(who knows why, since we did a ton of business with them)
Old 05-27-2012, 03:32 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grassman177 View Post
hey team green dude, you used to have the contract for home cheap right? team green was coming here to our HD to mow etc, but now again they chose a local contractor(who knows why, since we did a ton of business with them)
Grass Man I think that's TG lawn service and ironically his website is very similar to mine. So now i have change my website because one guy already confused me for him. I'm also getting out of mowing and more into lawn, tree and irrigation stuff. To some it up I'd never mow home depot because there cheap as hell.
Old 05-27-2012, 06:04 PM
LawnSite Member

Thanks guys, American Family got me a good rate. PM if you want to know the details.
Old 05-27-2012, 10:49 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

That is true and they are
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamgreendude View Post
Grass Man I think that's TG lawn service and ironically his website is very similar to mine. So now i have change my website because one guy already confused me for him. I'm also getting out of mowing and more into lawn, tree and irrigation stuff. To some it up I'd never mow home depot because there cheap as hell.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-28-2012, 08:17 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grassman177 View Post
That is true and they are
Posted via Mobile Device
Are you guys buying Fertilizer from Helena? Also does Davey tree do any work out your way? I saw there fertilizer setup and was pretty Jealous.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:59 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

If any of you guys are looking for someone to sub irrigation work to let me know. I just hired a guy with 20 years experience in commercial and residential.

You can reach me at 913-825-4353. My name is John. We can do repair and full install. Johnson County KS.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:31 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLC2000 View Post
If any of you guys are looking for someone to sub irrigation work to let me know. I just hired a guy with 20 years experience in commercial and residential.

You can reach me at 913-825-4353. My name is John. We can do repair and full install. Johnson County KS.
Hey john hows stuff going for you this year? good to hear your expanding but Ryan is buying out more irrigation companies than there are in Overland Park. I've been pretty busy with Irrigation and alot of tree work since i got my KAA certification. Hope all is well!
Old 06-19-2012, 11:04 PM
LawnSite Member

Hey guys, I'm looking for hands on irrigation experience. Willing to work free for a couple hours here and there. I have digging tools, a strong back and know the basics in nozzle adjustment, winterization, finding leaky valves etc. PM, call or text please. 816-679-3296 Name is Ryan

Not looking to jump into irrigation. It's a long term goal for getting away from maintenance. Thanks
Old 06-20-2012, 07:15 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MXHalofan View Post
Hey guys, I'm looking for hands on irrigation experience. Willing to work free for a couple hours here and there. I have digging tools, a strong back and know the basics in nozzle adjustment, winterization, finding leaky valves etc. PM, call or text please. 816-679-3296 Name is Ryan

Not looking to jump into irrigation. It's a long term goal for getting away from maintenance. Thanks
Hey dude you could go to ewing irrigation in Olathe and I think they'll set you up on a crew to learn whatever. The managers name is John I think?