Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 07-11-2012, 05:42 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamgreendude View Post
Hey john hows stuff going for you this year? good to hear your expanding but Ryan is buying out more irrigation companies than there are in Overland Park. I've been pretty busy with Irrigation and alot of tree work since i got my KAA certification. Hope all is well!

Doing well. How about you? Im not worried about Ryan. There is more than enough business to go around! Plenty of money for all of us.
Old 07-11-2012, 06:37 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLC2000 View Post
Doing well. How about you? I'm not worried about Ryan. There is more than enough business to go around! Plenty of money for all of us.
Not bad at all I've already sold two good irrigation system projects, and trimming plenty of silver maples for the next few weeks. Also When I go back to school I'm taking Landscape Management & Irrigation classes! Other than that I've been pretty good, I'm also going to become a KAA Certified Arborist in addition to I'll do tree injections and health care programs next year. Also I'll be learning how to climb on my own two, so next year with me I'll have three arborists climbing.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:44 PM
LawnSite Member

Where do you guys that do Irrigation around KC get your material? I north of KC so mostly would be interested in the ones in the Northland, unless you have an awesome dealer in the south that you really like! I have been using AQS out of Independence.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:49 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonydirks View Post
Where do you guys that do Irrigation around KC get your material? I north of KC so mostly would be interested in the ones in the Northland, unless you have an awesome dealer in the south that you really like! I have been using AQS out of Independence.
My suggestion would be to try ewing irrigation, there really good and help me whenever i need it.
Old 07-15-2012, 02:31 PM
LawnSite Member

ice melt

Hey, it is time to start thinking about winter. I have 32 bags of ice melt I need to sell. If interested pm me, thanks.
Old 07-17-2012, 11:32 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonydirks View Post

I use John Deere Landscapes. I priced out Ewing and JD has lower prices. Not considerably lower but enough to save some money for me.
Old 07-17-2012, 11:33 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Not bad at all I've already sold two good irrigation system projects, and trimming plenty of silver maples for the next few weeks. Also When I go back to school I'm taking Landscape Management & Irrigation classes! Other than that I've been pretty good, I'm also going to become a KAA Certified Arborist in addition to I'll do tree injections and health care programs next year. Also I'll be learning how to climb on my own two, so next year with me I'll have three arborists climbing.

Sounds great! Good luck with everything.
Old 07-17-2012, 07:49 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLC2000 View Post
Sounds great! Good luck with everything.
Thanks man best of luck to you this year as well, also do you know who is running Mark Borsoe's company now? Stay safe in the heat to!
Old 07-18-2012, 07:39 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Thanks man best of luck to you this year as well, also do you know who is running Mark Borsoe's company now? Stay safe in the heat to!

I think his wife his. I just talked to his brother Jerry yesterday. Ill call him in the next couple days and ask him.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:00 PM
LawnSite Member

Anyone have a Lesco 80# spreader they are looking to get rid of?? I'm looking to purchase one here within the next few weeks. Hope you all are gearing up for seeding season!