Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 08-24-2010, 08:18 PM
LawnSite Member

Small engine repair shop for sale

For sale is a Small Engine Repair business in, Crossville,TN. Everything you need to start your own small engine repair shop, or just add on to your existing business. This is a very profitable business. I can arrange for transfer of lease. There is a parts room full of new parts,two computers, fax machine, printer, cash register, credit card machine, specialty tools needed for small engine repair, air compressor, tire machine, almost everything you need to go to work the same day. We currently have over two weeks of work in the shop right now. We repair several thousand machines a year. We are a warranty center for MTD, AYP, Poulan, Kohler, Kawasaki, Briggs-Stratton, etc. Get all this for less than half price. I will take $59,500 O.B.O. Make an offer, you can only be turned down. My full time mechanics will be willing to stay on with new owner. One has worked at the shop for years. The other mechanic has been an automobile mechanic had has worked for me going on six months. The two parts guys are willing to stay if needed. I have other business interest right now is the reason I am getting out of this business. If you are only interested in the inventory let me know and maybe we can work out a deal on just the inventory. The time for this type of business has never been better with the bad economy. People are fixing mowers that they would have never thought about fixing three years ago.
Old 05-08-2014, 01:30 PM
LawnSite Member

Business

Was this business already sold ?