Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 02-16-2014, 04:46 PM
LawnSite Member

Lawncare smart phone/tablet APP

I was wondering if anyone is using a good smart phone app to keep track of their clients, billing ect. Here's an idea I have been thinking about. Tell me what you guys think or is there such a thing already being used? I use my Iphone for just about everything.
I would like to have an app where you can drop a pin at each clients address. As you pull up to the address each time you get a push notification that asks if you are there for lawncare, yes or no. If yes, it launches into the app and auto populates the date and time. If it's just regular lawn care the first time you use the app at that address you put in specifics, mow, trim, blow, ect. You also put in the rate you are charging your customer. There would also be an option for "additional work" like mulch, leaves, ect. You would also be able to take pictures of your work for each client. At the end of the week or month you will have the option to bill your clients. The app will already have all your information stored for that address and generate a bill. The client can then pay you the traditional way or have an instant link to paypal or something similar. Is this something that is already out there? Would it be something you guys would use? I had a little trouble keeping up with my billing last year since I'm solo and quite honestly not very good with that kind of stuff. Any thoughts?
Old 02-16-2014, 05:34 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpkav View Post
I was wondering if anyone is using a good smart phone app to keep track of their clients, billing ect. Here's an idea I have been thinking about. Tell me what you guys think or is there such a thing already being used? I use my Iphone for just about everything.
I would like to have an app where you can drop a pin at each clients address. As you pull up to the address each time you get a push notification that asks if you are there for lawncare, yes or no. If yes, it launches into the app and auto populates the date and time. If it's just regular lawn care the first time you use the app at that address you put in specifics, mow, trim, blow, ect. You also put in the rate you are charging your customer. There would also be an option for "additional work" like mulch, leaves, ect. You would also be able to take pictures of your work for each client. At the end of the week or month you will have the option to bill your clients. The app will already have all your information stored for that address and generate a bill. The client can then pay you the traditional way or have an instant link to paypal or something similar. Is this something that is already out there? Would it be something you guys would use? I had a little trouble keeping up with my billing last year since I'm solo and quite honestly not very good with that kind of stuff. Any thoughts?
Clip2GO does this an a whole lot more for 80/mo you can run your whole company off your iPhone
Old 02-17-2014, 12:27 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Locqus, completely native and completely free. Run it through my operation.

Proud owner of Shamrock Landscaping LLC