Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 01-14-2014, 12:30 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Subscribed. The deck on these machines is a near identical twin to the 7 Iron underneath, and the posts from other here who run them say nothing but great stuff about them. Too bad there isn't a Husky dealer here who stocks the larger ones. They'll order you one in, but only after you put money down on it, and I don't buy Z's that way unless I already have a good bit of knowledge about, and experience with them previously.
Old 01-14-2014, 12:17 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Is'nt this Husqvarna a home owner model/entry level commercial? I think this mower would better compare to a Quest or Pioneer in the Exmark line up..
Old 01-14-2014, 12:19 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaver View Post
Is'nt this Husqvarna a home owner model/entry level commercial? I think this mower would better compare to a Quest or Pioneer in the Exmark line up..
No

They're much better built than Youre typical entry level commercial. Most people will never need a pz
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-14-2014, 12:22 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiffyspark View Post
No

They're much better built than Youre typical entry level commercial. Most people will never need a pz
Posted via Mobile Device
Husqvarna calls them entry level commercial themselves here on their site-

"Husqvarna M-ZT 52

The new M-ZT series zero-turn mower from Husqvarna takes performance, productivity, and comfort to a whole new entry-commercial level. The intuitive operator interface, heavy-duty steel frame and commercial rated hydraulic system create the ultimate mowing experience. With a rugged fabricated steel deck that is mulch and collection capable, the M-ZT is practical for all of your property maintenance needs. The high back seat with armrests and adjustable ergonomic steering levers will provide a comfortable ride time after time."

I agree they are nice, but they are still entry level commercial machines, especially with that engine.
Old 01-14-2014, 12:24 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Well on there website you find this mower by looking at home owner zero turns unless I'm looking at the wrong one..

http://www.husqvarna.com/us/products...52/#wheretobuy
Old 01-14-2014, 12:25 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridin' Green View Post
Husqvarna calls them entry level commercial themselves here on their site-

"Husqvarna M-ZT 52

The new M-ZT series zero-turn mower from Husqvarna takes performance, productivity, and comfort to a whole new entry-commercial level. The intuitive operator interface, heavy-duty steel frame and commercial rated hydraulic system create the ultimate mowing experience. With a rugged fabricated steel deck that is mulch and collection capable, the M-ZT is practical for all of your property maintenance needs. The high back seat with armrests and adjustable ergonomic steering levers will provide a comfortable ride time after time."

I agree they are nice, but they are still entry level commercial machines, especially with that engine.
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the decks identical? Or very very close to the pz

Personally I'm not spending 10 grand on a damn lawn mower. Everyone complains about trucks lawn prices etc. But 10 grand for a lawn mower is perfectly fine.

Lol
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-14-2014, 12:27 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh don't get me wrong. That big one they got would probably give any mower out there a run for there money.. It looks really good..
Old 01-14-2014, 12:29 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Ever since Jim left they kind of died off on here. They had a good following and then when he left, no one talked about them anymore
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-14-2014, 12:33 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Now here is the one I was looking at.. This guy is about 70 miles up the highway from me & they sell them like crazy cheap.. All his mowers he does.. I'd have no problem owning this bad boy...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-HUSQVARN...item4d121dfa6a
Old 01-14-2014, 12:39 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaver View Post
Now here is the one I was looking at.. This guy is about 70 miles up the highway from me & they sell them like crazy cheap.. All his mowers he does.. I'd have no problem owning this bad boy...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-HUSQVARN...item4d121dfa6a
Sle is cheapest in the country for them. Theres a pz-t as well. Its one step under from that
Posted via Mobile Device