search sponsored by:
Advanced Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 09-11-2015, 03:42 PM
A Training Guide For Starting Your Own Business! 15% Discount of Lawnsite Members!

I'd like to announce that my new eBook (& business document package), "The Rookie's Guide: Starting & Operating Your Own Lawn Service Business" is officially a sponsor of the site!

I've been a member on here for quite a while and with my company's success, I wanted to help people that were in my position when I started out. I had very little business management knowledge aside from accounting and some equipment operation knowledge. Along with my degree in Horticulture, I have learned an incredible amount within a short period of time with growing my business!

With my new guide, you'll learn how to properly register your business, how to actually price your company's services (no $1 per minute nonsense), step-by-step instructions for doing all maintenance services, why I you should not chase commercial bids, and so much more.

Right now I'm running a launch sale for just $27. In about 5 days, the price will increase to $57.
Included are 13 different business management documents - job-site work logs for each service, a customer meeting report, basic estimate & invoice forms, etc.

For an additional $27, the ultimate business management document package is available. This includes 35 different customizable documents such as service contracts, subcontractor contract, the best proposal template available, multiple letters to send to customers - early spring renewal, "Thank You", etc., employee application & agreement, tax prep assistance forms, and more.

Enter Lawnsite15 at checkout for an additional 15% off!

The book & documents are available at:
Attached Images
Old 09-17-2015, 01:37 PM
The launch sale has been extended 1 more day! It ends at 11:59 CST tonight! Be sure to enter Lawnsite15 for the additional 15% off!